Complaint Review: Instant-Hypnosis.com And MyHelpHub.com

• Updated: Sat, September 04, 2010
  • Reported By: Winchester Massachusetts
  • Instant-Hypnosis.com And MyHelpHub.com

Internet

Instant-Hypnosis.com And MyHelpHub.com I ordered 5 mp3's downloads and I only received 3 - but also these 3 were impossible to download as they take many hours and near the end break the connection. I wrote them on myhelphub.com and they responded that I should download a faster internet DAP download software, which I did but it was the exact same problem! They never responded to my inquiries and my request for a refund. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: RESOLVED -- Customer has been offered a refund

I ordered 5 mp3's downloads and I only received 3 - but also these 3 were impossible to download as they take many hours and near the end break the connection. I wrote them on myhelphub.com and they responded that I should download a faster internet DAP download software, which I did but it was the exact same problem! They never responded to my inquiries (other than to give the DAP advice) and my request for a refund.

Hateripoffartist
Winchester, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/instant-hypnosiscom-and-myhelphubcom/internet/instant-hypnosiscom-and-myhelphubcom-i-ordered-5-mp3s-downloads-and-i-only-received-3-437974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

RESOLVED -- Customer has been offered a refund

AUTHOR: Alan (myHelpHub.com) - (United States of America)

Sirs,

My name is Alan, I am the site manager for myHelpHub.com , the customer support website for instant-hypnosis.com

Firstly, I can tell you from the beginning that this report is TOTALLY FALSE.

Our system automatically sends download links according to which sessions you have purchased. You CAN'T purchase 5 and receive 3. FULL STOP.

Secondly, the download links work for all our customers and we always provide support in case any customer has problems. We typically suggest using Download Accelerator to avoid interrupted downloads. This usually solves the problem for customers having issues with their internet connection.

Thirdly and finally, we ALWAYS honor refunds for instant-hypnosis, according to our satisfaction guarantee that you can read on our website. Saying that we denied a refund is a total lie.

Dear customer, feel free to create a ticket on myHelpHub.com and ask to be passed to Alan - I will personally investigate the status of your order - although I presume it was already refunded if you communicated with us and this report was posted before we replied.

Best wishes