Complaint Review: Instant Insurance Transfers

• Instant Insurance Transfers
    10801 National Blvd. Suite 210
    Los Angeles, California
    USA

Instant Insurance Transfers Instant Insurance Marketing, Variable Marketing, Live Leads Took my money and gave me nothing in return! Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: Call me

I'm an insurance agent in Chicago. These guys called me randomly one day and told me they could transfer live leads directly to my phone. I was hesitant but still interested. After them annoying me for two weeks, I finally gave in.

They told me their smallest package was for $1000. I was still hesitant, but I handed over my credit card information. This was a HUGE mistake. I was billed and never received a live lead! Every time I called to request a refund, they said they would get back to me. I never got my money back.

One of the salesman gave me the link to their Better Business Bureau page. They go by "Variable Marketing" on BBB. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS!!! SCAM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 05:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/instant-insurance-transfers/los-angeles-california-90064/instant-insurance-transfers-instant-insurance-marketing-variable-marketing-live-leads-t-1073746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Call me

AUTHOR: First Integrity Inc - ()

They changed their game to Instant Loan Transfers - Scammed me.

I have tracked them and their locations down.  I am going to the police.   Email your contact information to jason@firstintegrity.us.