Complaint Review: INSTITUTE FOR VIBRANT LIVING

Internet
    United States of America

INSTITUTE FOR VIBRANT LIVING RIP OFF Internet

*Author of original report: Refund

Bought product from them 6 months ago. Product did not work and returned said product Jan of 2013     This filing is as of March 9th. I have not received my guaranteed refund. Seven calls and a filing with the Attorney Generals office of my state . They claimed they mailed it out. They also, have sent my name to other people selling products and my mailbox is crammed with junk mail. Their customer services really lies and makes things up. You cannot believe them as to what they promise.

They have also claimed that I should have not paid by check and my refund would have been sooner. They told me they were too busy filling orders and it takes one month to issue checks. I paid 17.00 to return this product and was told I should not expect them to pay for the return. I agree to this method and am willing to eat the cost. This does not make it right to hold off my refund because of a check and spout lies about sending return.

Not good people to do business with. I requested removal from their mailing list and am still getting flyers from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/institute-for-vibrant-living/internet/institute-for-vibrant-living-rip-off-internet-1026154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Refund

AUTHOR: LEO H - ()

Ivl did issue me a full refund as of 3/17/13. They were sorry for the delay, but were strapped with orders and feel very sorry for the delay in my refund. They were kind enough to offer me a choice of any product that I desired. I passed, but I appreciate the thought behind the kindness extended.