Complaint Review: Institute of Technology

• Institute of Technology
    5737 Stoddard Rd
    Modesto, California
    United States of America

Institute of Technology IOT Left feeling uneasy after trying to cancel Modesto, California

Well Ive been shopping around and decided to go with another school. I go there to cancel today and they gave me a "Status Change" form. On this form there was a box checked "Cancel" (among other possible status changes). Anyway, at the bottom there was a place for me to sign and for an Administrator to sign. After talking to the admin, I was referred off to someone else to finish the form.

I went back to the Admin's office and asked him to sign the form. He only placed the initials of "CP" and it was on the wrong line. He was the person who signed me up so I referred back to my original paper work and his intitals aren't even "CP." Something fishy is going on here. I think I am going to go back tomorrow and demand a signature, bring the original paperwork and compare to make sure it matches.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2011 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/institute-of-technology/modesto-california-95356/institute-of-technology-iot-left-feeling-uneasy-after-trying-to-cancel-modesto-california-751682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content