Complaint Review: Integon Indemnity Corporation

• Reported By: AJ23 — GLENDALE Arizona USA
  • Integon Indemnity Corporation

Nationwide
    USA

Integon Indemnity Corporation National General Auto, Home, & Health Insurance Never agreed to enter business agreement with them-they are attempting to bill me anyways and refuse to address the issue winston Salem Nationwide

I never agreed to enter into a business contract with this company. My old policy was cancelling due to no longer being offered in my area, and they tried to move me onto National General. Because it was a $30 spike in monthly premiums, I declined to do business with the company and found a new plan elsewhere.

I signed no papers with national general. Ever. I in no way, shape, or form agreed to do business with them-in fact; I explicitly stated that I would not be doing business with them. I was not uninsured at any point- yet they are trying to bill me for providing coverage that they cancelled due to non-payment after two weeks-once again, they never should have processed anything, as I explicitly stated I would not be using their company.

When I tried to call and address the matter, they were condescending and snarky, and stated regardless of anything, they provided insurance for those two weeks and I had to pay. When I contacted the local agent, they were rude and informed me that as they weren’t sending me a bill, they had no part of it and don’t bother them about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2017 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/integon-indemnity-corporation/nationwide/integon-indemnity-corporation-national-general-auto-home-health-insurance-never-agr-1396561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content