Complaint Review: Integra Bank

Madisonville, Kentucky
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Integra Bank "Integra Honors" deceptive company, I feel I have been ripped off Madisonville Kentucky

*Consumer Suggestion: Stay Away from Fifth Third as well

I have an account with Integra Bank and I feel I have been ripped off. I left for a week to go to Florida and when I returned I found out that my account was overdrawn. I was in the process of remedying the situation when more and more checks came through. Each check that came through added to the charges against my account, and each check that came through was taken from my account before my deposit was put in. I understand that if I had the money in the account that would not have happened, but I am doing the best I can with what I make and trying to pay my bill, but it makes it somewhat hard when your bank takes $1200.00 in fees in two weeks.

They have taken one and a half months of my income and will probably take more before this is over. So be warned all of you who live paycheck to paycheck, Integra is not where you want to put your paycheck if you really need it.

Tina
Owensboro, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2003 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/integra-bank/madisonville-kentucky-42431/integra-bank-integra-honors-deceptive-company-i-feel-i-have-been-ripped-off-madisonvill-63830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Stay Away from Fifth Third as well

AUTHOR: /Debbie - (U.S.A.)

Tina, I live in Owensboro as well. Don't bank with Fifth Third, they stole over $800 from me in about 2 weeks.