Complaint Review: integrated card services

• integrated card services
    5126 Clareton Dr., Suite 260, Agoura Hills, CA 913
    rochester, New Hampshire
    United States of America

integrated card services ics quoted me attractive merchant service rates and got me trapped in their scam rochester, New Hampshire

I HAVE PURCHASED MERCHANT SERVICE FROM THIS COMPANY BASED ON THE RATE THEY QUOTED ME.

FIRST MONTH TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY CHARGE FOR CREDIT CARD FEES, I DID TEST CHARGE AND THEY CHARGED WAY MORE THAN QUOTED. SECOND MONTH THEY DID SAME THING. AFTER THAT I CALLED THEM TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT BUT THEY DID NOT CLOSE THIS MERCHANT SERVICE ACCOUNT UNTIL fEBRUARY , 2012. iN MEANWHILE THEY STARTED CHANRGING ME $ 14.95 /MONTH FROM nOVEMEBR 2011. ALSO THEY DEBITED $ 295.00 FROM MY ACOUNT ON 03/06/12 AND $ 350.00 ON 03/28/12. lAST TIME THEY DEBITED $ 49.95 ON aPRIL 17TH.

i SPOKE TO MY BANK AND I CAN NOT RECOVER ANY OF THIS MONEY. I NEED HELP TO RECOVER THIS FUND FROM THIS THIEVES.

DURING THE SIGN UP OF MERCHANT ACCOUNT THEY CLAIM THAT I COMMETED TO KEEP THEIR SERVICES FOR 24 MONTHS. I ASKED FROM PROOF OF I SIGNED ANY PAPER AND THEY SEND ME ELECTRONICS PAPERS WITH MY IP ADDRESS. I STRONGLY FEELS THAT COMPANY LIKE THIS SHOULD BE PUNISHED SO THEY CAN NOT SCAM ANY OTHER SMALL BUSINESSES ANY FURTHER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2012 05:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/integrated-card-services/rochester-new-hampshire-03867/integrated-card-services-ics-quoted-me-attractive-merchant-service-rates-and-got-me-trappe-870700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content