Complaint Review: Integrated Wellness Bountiful

458 N 500 W
    Bountiful, Utah
    United States

Integrated Wellness Bountiful Total Rip Off Artist

Took my daughter there because she needed some adjustments and they worked up a 12 week PLAN!!  to help get her a LOT Better.  Xrays before during and after treatment were recommended along with updates on how the treatment was going.  She finished treatment 4 months ago and as of today I still haven't been contacted to discuss how the treatment is going, nor have I been contacted to view the Xrays that were going to show how much good they did!!

Stay far away from this place, once they took my $3700 dollars, yes $3700 dollars and by the way I found out today that they also billed my insurance company for additional money. They haven't contacted me to go over any of the RESULTS or review the during and after XRAYs that I paid for.   If you like you wallet and want to keep anything you might have in it, then take my advice and stay far far away from this place.  My daughter still has headaches and stiffness.  They recommended so many supplements, orthodics, and other HELPFUL aids that as far as she can tell didn't produce any positive results.

Terrible service, more like a cattle call.  get you in, take your money and move on to the next sucker!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2017 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/integrated-wellness-bountiful/bountiful-utah-84010/integrated-wellness-bountiful-total-rip-off-artist-1409742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content