Complaint Review: Integretel - Agora Solutions

• Reported By: norwalk California
  • Integretel - Agora Solutions
    PO Box 50480
    Minneapolis, Minnesota

Integretel - Agora Solutions fradulent voice messaging setup charge on phone bill, ripoff Minneapolis Minnesota

I received my SBC phone bill which included a charge from Agora Solutions (Integretel, Inc.) for a voice messaging monthly fee of $14.95. This was charged and included on my phone bill without my permission or knowledge.

I called up Integretel (I think they are just a billing company) number on the phone bill and their answering service said that the company Agora solutions prefers to do its own billing and forwarded me to Agora Solutions. On talking to a person there as what it was all about he said that it was something I signed up for online, which of course I did not.

Also on asking to talk to a superior he gave me the PO box address to write a letter to as that is the only way they would take up the matter. So an internet based sign up company has no email address, hmmmmm...

On asking for there web address he gave said it was agoravm.com which ofcourse has no mention of this voice messaging service. Will be taking it up with SBC and see what they do.

Please try to report this wherever you can.

C
norwalk, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2005 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/integretel-agora-solutions/minneapolis-minnesota-55405/integretel-agora-solutions-fradulent-voice-messaging-setup-charge-on-phone-bill-ripoff-150565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content