Complaint Review: INTEGRETEL SOLUTIONS, THE BILLING RESOURCE/ AGORA

• INTEGRETEL SOLUTIONS, THE BILLING RESOURCE/ AGORA
    PO BOX 23189
    SAN JOSE, California

THE BILLING RESOURCE, AGORAINTEGRETEL SOLUTIONS ripoff MIAMISAN JOSE California

I was charged for about 6 months $14 a month added right into my telephone bill with the wording saying "voice mail service". I do automatic billing, so it went on and on...About 7 months ago I called to remove two other "cramming companies" that were added to my bill totalling $28 a month.

There are multiple names and numbers involved. This particular company goes under 3-4 names. Most people do autopay and don't realize that someone is doing this illegally monthly and even your local service does not protect you or warn you about it and they must know.

I called and asked this company to remove me. They said I signed up for it on the net. I told them that the only thing i do is enter contests and work my business and that what they were doing was illegal and fraudulent, so they said they will credit the last 3 months and i said i want it all off. The person on the phone said I will have to fax all sheets to get a full credit for the rest.

I think they prey upon our business and are happy to get thousands that don't or can't pay attention to take advantage of us. Please report this, Thank You, Kathie

Kathie
MIAMI, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2006 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/integretel-solutions-the-billing-resource-agora/san-jose-california-95153/the-billing-resource-agoraintegretel-solutions-ripoff-miamisan-jose-california-216136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content