Complaint Review: Integretel - Web AccessZZ - WebZZ

• Reported By: Jacksonville Oregon
  • Integretel - Web AccessZZ - WebZZ
    integretel.com
    Internet,

I am so thankful for your site, I recieved by phone bill from Quest Communications. Lo and behold I see charges for 67.83 for 900 numbers. My first reaction was that one of my three sons were downloading. I was ticked off.

Once I cooled off, and apologized to them for jumping to conclusions I did my research. Checking the dates of bills. May 30 Memorial Day our family were celebrating at a friends. The other charges happened on June 3 at a time we were not at home.

I found your link when I typed in Intergral Web AccessZZ. I read what Mark did, and the former employee Marcie. I called Integretel, immediately they went into their pitch. I did exactly what Mark and Marcie said. I refused to pay.

Rosalyn said that she would reverse all charges. She first tried to get me to pay 1/2. Thanks to Mark and Marcie for there reports. I will confirm next month whether that reverse my charge.

Michelle
Jacksonville, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2005 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/integretel-web-accesszz-webzz/internet/integretel-web-accesszz-webzz-rip-off-phone-billed-on-900-numbers-internet-146116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Micrososft Antispyware beta and Safe Mode...use both

AUTHOR: Robin - (U.S.A.)

Download Antispyware beta from the Microsoft site and update it. Just Google for it. Update your antivirus and any other "anti" tools you have installed.

Restart your computer in Safe Mode(press the F8 key repeatedly during the boot up process. If your computer beeps during boot up, start pressing it immediately after the beep. If not, just keep pressing F8 as soon as you can see anything on the screen)

This will bring you to a menu. Select Safe Mode.

Safe Mode suppresses all processes not necessary to run Windows, so tour screen display will look odd, this is nothing to worry about.

Run the tool in safe mode...with the process suppressed, the tool will be able to remove it. Also run your antivirus and other tools.

This method is the most effective way to rid yourself of the pestware.

When finished, just restart and Windows will reload normally, pest free.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Integretel / infoservices900.com

AUTHOR: Jane - (U.S.A.)

Read other reports on this company. They have installed a secret rogue ghost dialer on your machine. You need to uninstall it and find the 'sleeper' file so that it doesn't keep reinstalling itself once a month. (I'm still trying to locate the 'sleeper file' myself)

FollowUp Integrel/ Tried to Hose me again!!!

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

I recieved my latest phone bill from Quest, Integretel reversed my original charges. Reading the New Charge section They charged me again in the amount of 71.92 I called, once again tried to say that I made these charges, I told them I refused to pay and that I expect a refund on my next bill I will follow up. Is there a class action suit against this company?