Complaint Review: Intelenetwireless.com - Intelenet Wireless - Inphonic Largo - Whereismyorder.com
- Intelenetwireless.com - Intelenet Wireless - Inphonic Largo - Whereismyorder.com
9301 Peppercorn Place
- Phone: 888-378-8091
- Category: Attorney Generals
Intelenetwireless.com - Intelenet Wireless - Inphonic Largo - Whereismyorder.com - Cellphonerebates.com Fraudelant Phone Order Rebate Scam Maryland
I ordered 2 phones and was supposed to receive $600 in rebates:
1. Phone 1 - $150 Customer Appreciation Rebate plus $150 Customer Loyalty Rebate
2. Phone 2 - same as phone 1.
What I received has been nothing short of a royal rip-off.
On Sept 26, 2005 I completed and mailed four separate forms and supporting documentation per the convoluted procedure described below. I received a response on Nov 11, 2005 stating that "you did not submit a valid copy of your sales receipt."
We were extremely careful to make certain that all information was completely precisely as required and within the time frame prescribed. We also made complete copies of all four sets of materials that were submitted. All sets include valid sales receipts.
On Nov 13, 2005, I emailed them stating the above. No response.
On Nov 17, 2005, I emailed them stating the above. No response.
It is apparent to me that this company is pulling a giant consumer scam. It is appalling that companies of this nature are allowed to operate with impunity on the internet.
My next step is to forward this information to the State Attorney General.
To receive the rebate, it is necessary to follow a number of convoluted steps:
1. "Fill out all information (in the rebate form). All fields are required! Please print clearly. Entries received without complete or legible information will not be processed. Keep copies of all documents for your records."
2. "Read, sign and date this form."
3. The following information had to be included in each rebate form:
3.1 "Copy of the dated sales receipt included with your payment."
3.2 "Copy of the 12 digit UPC barcode from the product packaging."
3.3 "Copy of a wireless bill showing customer name, mobile number, and bill/invoice date (must be dateded between 150 days after activation and 210 days after activation) for this account showing any previous balance paid in full.
3.4 "Copy of the Guide to Wireless Service included with your shipment that provides details of service plan activated with your phone."
4. "Submit completed rebate form and above reference information to the following address. Limit one rebate claim form per envelope. All documentation referenced above must accompany each submitted claim. Entries must be "postmarked no earlier than 180 days after activation and no later than 210 days after activation."
5. "To check status of rebate, long on to http:/www.rebate-zone.com/wireless"
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2005 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/intelenetwirelesscom-intelenet-wireless-inphonic-largo-whereismyordercom/largo-maryland-20774/intelenetwirelesscom-intelenet-wireless-inphonic-largo-whereismyordercom-cellpho-165572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: