Complaint Review: Intelliflix

• Intelliflix
    1401 Forum Way, STE 503
    West Palm Beach, Florida

Intellifix is a scam, don't waste your money West Palm Beach Florida

I paid Intelliflix (video and game rental website) about $180 for a 1 year membership. I'm supposed to be able to have 3 DVDs out at a time, but have only received about 3 DVDs in the last 3 months and have never had more than 1 out at a time. I have over 50 videos in my rental que, but receive none. I have never received a DVD in the top 10 of my selections list.

I only seem to have a DVD shipped to me after numerous complaints to customer service. I understand why they don't have a phone number for customer support because their representatives would be getting cursed out.

Intelliflix is not living up to their end of the bargain and they obviously have a shortage of DVDs. The worst part is that they are currently accepting memberships even though they can't deliver and they also offer no refunds.

Intelliflix has to be breaking the law and hopefully their will be enough complaints to start a class action suit. Intelliflix is a scam.

David
New Orleans, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2007 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/intelliflix/west-palm-beach-florida-33401/intellifix-is-a-scam-dont-waste-your-money-west-palm-beach-florida-286993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content