Complaint Review: Interface modeling agency

• Submitted: Sun, August 07, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 02, 2012
  • Reported By: scammed yesterday — West Palm Beach Florida United States of America
  • Interface modeling agency
    150 E. Palmetto Park Rd. Boca Raton FL.33432
    Boca Raton, Florida
    United States of America

Interface modeling agency Its all a scam my Husband and I took both of our sons in there for their Evaluations and come to find out that we got Rip-Off, thank god we only gave them a deposit of $100.00 and now that i know its Boca Raton, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: INTERFACE IS BAD BUSINESS

*General Comment: I'M ANOTHER VICTIM

*Consumer Comment: go to school

*Author of original report: Scammed Yesterday

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2011 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/interface-modeling-agency/boca-raton-florida-33432/interface-modeling-agency-its-all-a-scam-my-husband-and-i-took-both-of-our-sons-in-there-762191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

INTERFACE IS BAD BUSINESS

AUTHOR: bebe - (United States of America)

All i have to say is that interface is a straight rip off. They are money hungry. They feed you all these good stuff then they take you money. but when you tell them you want a refund they take you to hell and back to get it. " you have 3 days to Cancel" then 3 dAYS TO SEND THE LETTER. THEY DONT TELL YOU ABOUT THE 3DAYS YOU HAVE TO SEND THE LETTER AT THE INTERVIEW.  Even if you a day late sending the letter they wont even concider giving you your money back. IU would never do business with them again. If i could take them to court i would. SCAM SCAM SCAM.

#2 General Comment

I'M ANOTHER VICTIM

AUTHOR: Radikl - (U.S.A.)

All these comments about this place are so TRUE.

They made me spend $1400 and never called me to give me the information to access the online profile for my daughter, and every time I call they get some lame excuse.

They need to go out of business.

go to school

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"thats a 100.00$ deposit that i gave them that i could of invested in something else better"

Yeah, something like a few classes in grammar and spelling.

"my only mistake was that i was pressure and sucked into their lies"

That wasn't your only mistake. Dropping out of the ninth grade came before that.

Scammed Yesterday

AUTHOR: scammed yesterday - (United States of America)

I would like to let Everyone know out there Please do not go to Interface in Boca Raton FL. If You or your Children get Scout at the Mall or anywhere else keep walking dont stop all their going to do its waist your time and MONEY believe me it Happend to Me and my Husband and poor kids who got all excited about the whole deal to come find out its all a SCAM SCAM. my kids are dissapointed about the whole situation how can a company do the to kids. I have try to Contact them to get my Money back and they will not even returned your calls back in order for you to Cancel your Contract Agreenment you have to have it in Writting and it has to be Certified Mail after that you wont get your REFUND back after 10 to 21 days its all a bunch of bologne i will never fall for a scam like that again People i suggest you do your research which is something i didn't do and now im kicking my self in the butt for that because thats a 100.00$ deposit that i gave them that i could of invested in something else better. I feel bad for other people that goes in there and they don't realize its a SCAM until they start explaining everything how its going to be and how its all going to work out for your kids till they show you the big Portafolio they have on their desk with all the PRICES on them ranging from $500.00 to 6,000 and your like i dont have that much money to do all this and when you tell them you can not do it right now they star negotiating with you and giving you great deals that you get brain wash and get sucked in the whole deal, thats how they got me she says oh this is between you and me this can not come out of my office im going to do something for you that no one else can do but because your kids are so cute and talented im going to reduced the price for you, you know right there and then that something is wrong with the picture my only mistake was that i was pressure and sucked into their lies that now i regret not walking out like we should of . if anybody know of any way we can STOP this people from doing it to others please let me know lets not let them keep getting away and SCAMMING others like they did it to us.