Complaint Review: interFACE

New Brunswick, New Jersey
    United States of America

interFACE "talent scouts" that are liarsta New Brunswick, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: INTERFACE A SCAM

My daughter signed up for interFACE online when I spoke with the person on the phone they told me to bring two forms of ID for myself and asked if my husband would be attending the interview. I told them he would be working I drove over 3 hours to meet with these people after the so called director got my daughter all excited about her looks and voice he presented me with prices for a portfolio and composite cards(I had a portfolio with me). He told me her pictures were not good enough and we needed new ones.

the prices went up to almost 2 thousand dollars then he said that was just for the photo shoot we would need to pay more for the pictures almost 5 dollars for each composite card. After I told him we couldn't pay that kind of money today he suggested that I start calling friends and family members to get credit card information. I informed him I was not willing to do that and he told me that if I really cared about my childs future I would do whatever it taked to get the pictures. My daughter cried most of the way home she was so devastated. It was horrible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/interface/new-brunswick-new-jersey-/interface-talent-scouts-that-are-liarsta-new-brunswick-new-jersey-973569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

INTERFACE A SCAM

AUTHOR: Jack OfallTrades - ()

I feel bad for your daughter that she had to sit there with U and hear those horrible comments for that person. I am a victim myself, been to Interface, interviewd and suckered by less then 1000 Dollars but believe me, IT HURT. Please help me make some noise and get people's attention about Interface and how they do their business, I wont sleep at night till they are out of business. If U can please contact me at yaviad@hotmail.com or Facebook Jack Ofalltrades , my picture on facebook is very unique, wearing 1920's hat showing the right side of my face all scrachted up (make up courtesy of Boardwalk Empire Season 3).

lots of luck