Complaint Review: International Award Advisors

• Reported By: Stafford Virginia
  • International Award Advisors
    P. O. Box 8050
    Huntington Station, New York

International Award Advisors - June Aguiar -Corporate Compliance Officer I received a letter notifying me that my identification as recipient for reported cas award entitlements totaling over $2,500,000.00 has been confirmed! Huntington Station New York

July 11, 2008

Today, I received written correspondence from the International Award Advisors notofying me that my identification as recipient for reported cash award entitlements totaling over $2,500,000.00 has been confirmed!

WE are so pleased at aahving the honor of informing you of this wonderful news. At 4:00PM, on July 8, 2008 our records authenticated that Richard Freeman, known holder of Identification No.*20074008798*, as filed in our main office, is 100% positively appointed to receive immediate delivery of prize information data providing access to monies in excess of $2,500,000.00.

Richard Freeman, as a known recipient holding exclusive I.D. # *20074008798*, you are now being proceeded for the completion of your 100% guaranteed full access to the over $2,500,000.00 Monies and Prize opportunities as reported.

Richard, in order to expedit this extremely important proceeding and initiate your full access to the monies and prizes as reported, simply complete the Money and Prize Notofication Document on page two. Send the form and required report processing fee of $20.00 to us in the retrn envelope enclosed by July 22nd. We strongly urge that you do this right away.

Upon receipt in our offices, your paperwork will go into final completion for your immediate access to the reported total of $2,500,000.00 dolars in cash and prizes which is 100% guaranteed to be paid by independent sponsors, per and regulations on obverse. Make sure your name and address are correct to insure prompt delivery.

Warmest Personal Reagrds,

June Aguiar
Corporate Compliance Officer

This is a accurate facsimile of the document that was mailed to my residence. I found previous complaints about this organization on your website prior to filing this complaint.

Sincerely,

Richard
Stafford, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2008 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/international-award-advisors/huntington-station-new-york-11746-9050/international-award-advisors-june-aguiar-corporate-compliance-officer-i-received-a-lett-350141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content