Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Mon, April 11, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, April 11, 2011

• Reported By: Kathy1977 — United States of America
International Institute of Holistic Healing and Allied Research
66/A, Amlapara Chowmatha Bongaon, Dist.- North 24 PGS, Select State/Province United States of America

International Institute of Holistic Healing and Allied Research is a rip off scam. Do not enroll with them if you want to save your time and money. I feel robbed. Bongaon, Dist.- North 24 PGS, Other

I and three of my friends enrolled for the Doctor of Naturopathy (ND) course with the International Institute of Holistic Healing and Allied Research. We enrolled in the month of December of 2010 and paid in full. Four months have elapsed and no sign of any document from them. I call them up and so do my friends only to hear that stuff was sent and it is my address ( not just mine, all of my friends also) which is such that materials are not being delivered!! I mean wow.
My friend told me she found both the person who attended the phone as well as the website to be shady before we enrolled. But i dont know what drove me to convince not just myself but all of my friends too to enroll.

We have wasted 2000$ and 4 months of our lives over such a stupid scam "institute". I shall refer this rip off to the State of Pennsylvania Attorney General Office and also file a formal complaint. Others who may have looked into them, beware!

Forget about a refund, the person who attends the phone sounds like a hungry wolf and asks for more money to re-send the studies!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2011 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/international-institute-of-holistic-healing-and-allied-research/bongaon-dist-north-24-pgs-select-stateprovince-743235/international-institute-of-holistic-healing-and-allied-research-is-a-rip-off-scam-do-not-716210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Institute of Holistic Healing and Allied Research