Complaint Review: International Lottery Commission /Loteria Primitiva

• International Lottery Commission /Loteria Primitiva
    Calle Padre Damian N.4-6 Planta 5, 28036 Madrid, Spain
    Nationwide
    Spain

International Lottery Commission /Loteria Primitiva Bonus! Bonus! Bonus! BOGUS! BOGUS! BOGUS! Madrid Nationwide

Oh my God. It must be the luck of the Irish. Just think what i could do with 715,810. Pay the morgage, take an amazing holiday, have a major shopping spree. But its not to be.

Once again, these fraudsters think that they have fooled another gullible Irish person. I received my winning notification in the post this morning from "the desk of the Vice-President, Catalina Alverez", with all the paperwork asking for bank details,name, address and even next of kin details.

Of course I MUST NOT tell anyone of this amazing win until my claim is processed due to security protocol.

And I only have to lose 10% to FINA SECURIDAD AND FINANCIER COMPANY as part of their commission.

All I have to do is contact Don Luis Tomez on tel: +34 655 164 529 and fax all my details to +34 911 518 412.

Sorry Catalina and all the rest of you at the Loteria Primitiva. I dont have a fax machine

Fiona
Monaghan
Ireland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2008 04:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/international-lottery-commission-loteria-primitiva/nationwide/international-lottery-commission-loteria-primitiva-bonus-bonus-bonus-bogus-bogus-b-323017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content