Complaint Review: INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY COMMISSION

• INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY COMMISSION
    ROMANO No 19 PLANTA 5 28011 MADRID SPAIN
    MADRID, Spain
    Spain

INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY COMMISSION LOTERIA PRIMITIVA MIKE GOMEZ COMPANY WRONGLY MISLEADS COMPANY PREYS INNOCENT RIP OFF MERCHANTS OBTAINING PRIVATE DETAILS UNDER FALSE PRETENCES MADRID Spain

I Received a letter from the International Lottery Commission dated 02/02/08 indicating to me that I had won 785,510.00 euros from their lottery.Having lived in Spain for sometime in 2007 I took this letter at face value.

I believed I had REAL MONEY to spend!

I filled in the requiered details including my own bank details.This I now know was a mistake.I hope I will not be at risk from any present or future attempt by THIS SCAM to fraudently obtain funds from bank details given.

My ADVICE to anyone who receives an AWARD NOTIFICATION letter similiar to the one I got (and Mohammeds) is to destroy it and not to try to think about how the money could have made a difference to your life.

Mary
Co Louth
Ireland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2008 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/international-lottery-commission/madrid-spain/international-lottery-commission-loteria-primitiva-mike-gomez-company-wrongly-misleads-308719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content