Complaint Review: International Lotto Commission - Loteria Primitiva - Martin Lupo Lotto Rip-off

• Submitted: Thu, August 16, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2007
  • Reported By: Canberra Other
  • International Lotto Commission - Loteria Primitiva - Martin Lupo Lotto Rip-off
    Romano No. 19 Planta 5, 28011 Madrid
    Madrid, Spain
    Spain

International Lotto Commission - Loteria Primitiva - Martin Lupo Lotto Rip-off WARNING: A INTERNATINOAL LOTTO COMMISSION Madrid Spain

A letter sent to my address in Australia with the heading
'RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION'.

It went on to read that this was to inform me of the release of LA PRIMITIVA LOTTERY PROMOTIONS PROGRAM held on the 4th of JUNE 2007.

Due to a mix up of numbers & names, the results were later released on the 18th JULY, 2007.

My name name was entered as an alternative number attached to Batch Number: PK1983-022EM, with reference number: SWC/0999/171 MPL drew the lucky numbers 9-13-21-30-31-44, which consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category. I was threrefore approved a lump sum payment of 615,810,00 Euros in cash.

This is a from a total prize of 30,790,50.00, Euros shared among the FIVE international lucky winners in this category. CONGRATULATIONS!

The letter went on to read that the funds were deposited with the Bank of Spain and insured in my name.

It also said that 'due to false practices, we ask that you keep your award information STRICTLY FROM PUBLIC NOTICE'.

It then said that to begin my lottery claim I had to fax the payment processing form with a copy of either my passport, drivers license or any other form of ID with photo.

I was to caontact my claim agent immediately (JUAN BRUNO) the foreign service manager on (01134) 695409718, FAX:(01134) 911817413 for the processing & remittance of my prize.

If it was not claimed by the 24th day of AUG 2007 the funds would be returned to the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed funds.

It also said that 10% of my winnings belongs to (FINA SECURITY & FINANCE COMPANY S.A).

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT THESE FRAUDSTERS ARE REALLY STUPID.

Alex
Canberra
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2007 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/international-lotto-commission-loteria-primitiva-martin-lupo-lotto-rip-off/madrid-spain/international-lotto-commission-loteria-primitiva-martin-lupo-lotto-rip-off-warning-a-268105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content