Complaint Review: International Merchandise Group

• Reported By: Norwalk Iowa
  • International Merchandise Group
    1701 Wynkoop ST., #222, Denver, Colorado 80202
    Nationwide

International Merchandise Group Thought I just was bad at it! RIPOFF Denver Colorado

Like all the rest of you, I, too, became an affiliate of IMG in October, 2003. I was immediatley disappointed with the PALS list of products. Nothing like the name brands, they listed in their marketing materials. This was my first red flag and then I went into training and, being a salesman, was taught basic selling 101 from my very young sounding "Mentor", Lino Caspanon (sound familiar?). I think I knew more about selling than him and could have taught him a few things.

Anyway, we finished the training and I began my "cold calling" for accounts. This was disasterous as each company was not interested in the "crap" I was selling and it was "too expensive". I just thought that I sucked at this and put it on the back-burner, checking the PALS occasionally and thinking I should really try to get make my money back with a more concerted effort.

That's when I found out, through ripoff report.com, that IMG is in receivership and the whole thing was a fraud!

I feel very embarassed and mad that I got duped like this.

I am ready and willing offer any assitance to anyone filing any lawsuits to get our money back!

Patrick
Norwalk, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2005 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/international-merchandise-group/nationwide/international-merchandise-group-thought-i-just-was-bad-at-it-ripoff-denver-colorado-138262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content