Complaint Review: International Notification Center (INC Player Service)

• Submitted: Thu, January 23, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, January 23, 2003
  • Reported By: San Leandro California
  • International Notification Center (INC Player Service)
    3540 W. Sahara Ave., #83
    Las vegas, Nevada

International Notification Center rip-off Las Vegas Nevada

International Notification Center (INC Player Service) ???SCAM/RIPOFF --- false promises Las vegas Nevada .....

I got a letter with a title head (printed in bold letters) "PENDING WINNER MONIES SLATED: U.S. Dollars Cash! Up to $5 Million" (in big fonts) and then followed by "INTERNATIONAL NOTIFICATION CENTER: AUTHORIZED DISPATCHER/DIRECT PRE-PAID BY U.S.MAIL" (smaller fonts). I got this back in December 2002, and I'm not sure if I got same copies before that.

The letter is quite long, but the letter states that I could potentially win $5 Million Dollars or more. They state it is not a sweepstakes, lottery, or contest... but rather tells you that "title FORM W-14 advisory recorded for delivery to you known as addressee on file and identified as the person herein to be formally processed in accordance with our criteria for pending publicly sponsored cash draw monies up to $5 MILLION DOLLARS CASH)..."

To make a long story short, they ask for a $20 administration fee as pre-payment to be paid to INC Player Service. I did send a check last December 2002, and when I reviewed my online ATM-Check account recently, sure enough $20 was deducted from my account. But what was strange is that the payee's name wasn't properly identified on my statement (online) nor was my check number indicated (the norm is that the bank statement will give the check number and not payee's name). I called my bank and I was told it was a bank in Florida (I can't recall the exact name). I didn't get the chance to reverse the charge when I spoke with my bank representative because I realized that I did send a check. And I thought I should just let it go because it was an action I took.

HOWEVER, NOW (1/23/03) I GET THE SAME LETTER with all the same contents BUT with a different reference number.... I'm thinking, what is this all about??? I couldn't find the company's name on this website, but I thought I should share this experience with others as a precaution or warning. Maybe someone out there also got the same letter I got and might want to check this website for information on this company.

Irene
San Leandro, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2003 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/international-notification-center-inc-player-service/las-vegas-nevada-89102-5816/international-notification-center-rip-off-las-vegas-nevada-42640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content