Complaint Review: INTERNATIONAL SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS

United States of America
  • Phone: 800-606-0599
  • Web:
  • Category: Airports

INTERNATIONAL SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS fraudulent charges to my credit card, San Ysidro, California

I tried to call a cellphone and only left a voice massage at Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, with a payphone. The payphone was labeled with banner that said all calls were just 4 min for $1. When I got home a few days later, my account had been debited $19.50 for this call.

I'm disputing the charge. I called the telephone number listed for that entry (International Satellite Communications) and they just would like to give me a refund of $6.82.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2010 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/international-satellite-communications/san-ysidro-california-92173/international-satellite-communications-fraudulent-charges-to-my-credit-card-san-ysidro-653554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content