Report: #819842

• International Travel Network

Internet
    United States of America

International Travel Network Failure to communicate, Internet

I booked a flight to Lusaka in September through International Travel Agency.  I left on Dec. 28th to fly to Jophannesburg then transfer to Lusaka.  International Travel Agency booked my travel from Johannesburg to Lusaka through Zambezi Airlines.  Zambezi Airlines quit services on Nov. 1st and though they had a month to inform me of this, ITN did not communicate.

I am used to travel agencies keeping me informed, so I trusted all was ok.  When I arrived in Johannesburg I learned I no longer had a flight out.  While I know it was not ITN's responsibility for an airline going under- they had a month to let me know this and did not.  I think it is not acceptable and would never book though them agian.  When I contacted them, they acted as if they could care less.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2012 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/international-travel-network/internet/international-travel-network-failure-to-communicate-internet-819842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content