Complaint Review: INTERNET TRAINING PRODUCTS

• Reported By: Linda — Daytona Beach Shores Florida United States of America
  • INTERNET TRAINING PRODUCTS

Internet
    United States of America

INTERNET TRAINING PRODUCTS PAID FOR MATERIALS FOR POSTAL EXAM NEVER RECEIVED THEM PAID $39.95, Internet

On Dec.26th,2011 I was looking on the internet for employment. I came across a site for Internet Training Products for the USPS exam. Thinking that I would like to see if I could pass this test I ordered the package for the price of $39.95. It was charged to my credit card and waited for a few weeks thinking I would receive the materials.

I tried calling the toll free number that was on my statement but a recording stated that this number is not in service at this time. At first I thought they were just having phone problems but having tried numerous times I realized that I had been scammed. What a shame as I was unemployed and this expense was a hardship for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/internet-training-products/internet/internet-training-products-paid-for-materials-for-postal-exam-never-received-them-paid-3-847915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content