Complaint Review: INTERNET TREASURE CHEST

• Reported By: sunrise Florida
  • INTERNET TREASURE CHEST
    Nationwide

INTERNET TREASURE CHEST RIP OFF DONT DO IT! ripoff dishonest internet

My wife also seen this ad on TV and was going to join this program to make some extra money, but when she told me about this, It just sounded too good to be true so I did some research on my own and guess what Thank GOD for sites like Ripoffreport.com because it was, too good to be true.

This company is a scam and they take advantage of hard working people like you and I, and Im glad that we did not spend any money with these people. I am sorry for those people who got involved with this scam I hope you have took some legal action or at least recieve your money back!!!!!!

Cory
sunrise, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2003 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/internet-treasure-chest/nationwide/internet-treasure-chest-rip-off-dont-do-it-ripoff-dishonest-internet-1029123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content