Complaint Review: Internetsurveygroup.com - Members Edge - ILD Telecommuntions

• Reported By: Hendersonville Tennessee
  • Internetsurveygroup.com - Members Edge - ILD Telecommuntions
    492-C Cedar Lane #396
    Teaneck, New Jersey

Internetsurveygroup.com - Members Edge - ILD Telecommuntions Beware of survey groups asking your phone number to charge your bill with fraudulent 3rd party charges, ripoff Teaneck New Jersey

When I received my BellSouth bill, a charge of $14.95 myseteriously appeared on my bill for Members Edge email, plus, a monthly charge of another $14.95.

After researching on the internet, there was complaint after complaint on ILD telecommunications. Looking further, I found this occured while submitting to an online survey with the internetsurveygroup.com. I am very leary of websites offering free laptops, money, and gift cards.

There are a few survey groups that I do participate with, and have not had any problems so far. I know now not to submit to any "survey group" anymore. I will be asking BellSouth to put a block on 3rd party charges on my bill. I am also going to contact the local newsstation to warn others of this company.

Karla
Hendersonville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2005 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/internetsurveygroupcom-members-edge-ild-telecommuntions/teaneck-new-jersey-07666/internetsurveygroupcom-members-edge-ild-telecommuntions-beware-of-survey-groups-askin-152435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content