Complaint Review: Interstate Distribution Center

• Reported By: West Sacramento California
  • Interstate Distribution Center
    P.O. Box 1925
    Culver City, California

Interstate Distribution Center Ripoff, Sneaky, Dishonest and Unethical, I know times are hard, but they should get an honest job! Culver City California

I fell for it!

I didn't think twice about authorizing an order of toner. They had all of my information and I didn't want to miss out on that "lower price". "How would they know what to send if I had not gotten it from them in past", I thought.

By the time I realized I had been "had" it was too late. The bill had already been paid.

They tried again a month or so later. The gentleman on the phone told me that a second order had already been shipped. When I asked him who authorized it, he hung up on me.

We never received the second order, but they did have the nerve to send me a Consumer Experience Survey asking for my comments on their service, which I returned with a few choice words.

I wonder what credentials one must have to get a job at this place? Do they know when they are hired that their job depends on how well they can lie? Shame on you people! I know times are hard, but get an honest job!

SD
West Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2004 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/interstate-distribution-center/culver-city-california-90232/interstate-distribution-center-ripoff-sneaky-dishonest-and-unethical-i-know-times-are-h-79346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content