Complaint Review: Intlmove, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, October 22, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 31, 2008
  • Reported By: Fajardo Other
  • Intlmove, Inc.
    1880 NE 170th St
    North Miami Beach, Florida

Intlmove, Inc. This company is just looking for money and they hold your load for a while until you contact them then they charge you extra. North Miami Beach FL 33162North Miami Beach Florida

*Author of original report: DON'T USE INTLMOVE, INC. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF

Intlmove sent a pick up agent to Georgia and after that I didn't hear from them, a month later I emailed them. Four days later they answered me with a bill for $3,383. for overflow, professional packing and storage. When I sent a representative to pick up part of my load to reduce it they sent all my load to there warehouse in Florida.

They wanted more money or they would auction my things. Mean time I have a sick mother, I'm sick myself and my grand daughter waiting for her toys and personal things. We had to rent a futton to sleep on and later turn it in because we couldn't even afford that and made a bed of foam and a wood panel placed on bricks.

I contacted every agency I could. The only one that helped some was Federal Maritime Commission. But Intlmove kept my money and I was forced to beg for money to get a deposit for another company to pick up my load and ship it for me. Now I'm still working on getting the rest of the money before my load gets to Puerto Rico.

Vasofragil
Fajardo

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2008 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/intlmove-inc/north-miami-beach-florida-33162/intlmove-inc-this-company-is-just-looking-for-money-and-they-hold-your-load-for-a-while-383928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

DON'T USE INTLMOVE, INC. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF

AUTHOR: Vasofragil - (Puerto Rico)

I have gone through a night mare with this company and am so sorry to hear that they are still getting away with this. I would like to contact some of these people so we can get together and do something. I was able to get my load out of there hands without having to pay more than I already paid them ($2,250.). The Federal Maritime Commission mediated. I contracted another company and in a matter of 2 weeks my load is already in Puerto Rico. Intlmove has to be stopped.