Complaint Review: Intuit, Quickbooks

• Intuit, Quickbooks
    Clayton, Georgia
    Dillard, Georgia

Intuit, Quickbooks Ripped Off By Quickbooks Simple Start Dillard Georgia

I tried the Quickbooks Simple Start 2007 and then decided to buy it mostly for an invoicing program. I did use some more of the features in it because of it's ease of use.
About a about a year of using the program after I bought the program I wanted to give some paid invoices to new clients....so, when I tried to open the program one morning it would not let me and told me I had used up all the users for it.

Amazing, I have it on one computer in my office and my laptop.

They said I had to register it so I register it online but it still will not work in my laptop. I had registered it the day I bought it so go figure on that one.

I'm really disappointed in the company that handles the program and how they've caused me a lot of problems and could seem to care less.

I've got $1000's of dollars worth of software, one costing $4000.00 and the company could care less how many computers I have it on and never ask for money for upgrades so I can continue to use it.

My personal thoughts about this company are they are a bunch of jerk butts rip off artist.

I downloaded almost the same program today from another company for the same amount of money. I talked to a HUMAN with sense on the phone and she said they are hearing the same thing everyday and not to worry...the program is mine and I can use it on all my computers, and their upgrades will not stop a program from working.

Goodbye Quickbooks and kiss my grits!

Tuller
Lakemont, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2008 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/intuit-quickbooks/dillard-georgia-30552/intuit-quickbooks-ripped-off-by-quickbooks-simple-start-dillard-georgia-322439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content