Complaint Review: InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp can assist you in trying to submit your inventions or new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can also refer you to an independent licensed patent attorney to provide a preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices.

• Submitted: Wed, December 14, 2016
  • Updated: Tue, December 27, 2016
  • Reported By: ED Magedson - Founder, Ripoff Report — Tempe Arizona USA
  • InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp can assist you in trying to submit your inventions or new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can also refer you to an independent licensed patent attorney to provide a preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices.
    217 9th Street
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    USA

InventHelp Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  InventHelp one of America's leading inventor service companies. InventHelp assisting everyday inventors patent and submit ideas to the best companies to market their idea. InventHelp produces INPEX-America's largest Invention Trade Show. Since 1984, InventHelp has grown into the largest company performing invention submission services for inventors in the United States, perhaps the world, with regional sales offices in more than 60 cities.

Ripoff Report REVIEW /Commitment to Customer Satisfaction

InventHelp joins Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program -- a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and business alike. Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program -- a program that benefits the consumer, which helps to increase consumer satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business Verified By Ripoff Report.

When a company or individual joins the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program, they must make a commitment to us - in writing - to 'doing whatever it takes to make things right with their customers.' What does that mean? It means that Ripoff Report expects that members of our Corporate Advocacy Program will review and respond to ALL customer complaints promptly. [continued below]....

..... It means that every complaint will be taken seriously and every customer will be treated fairly and with respect. It means if a customer did not receive what they expected, the company will work with that customer to fix the issue. It means that if a customer requests a refund and if there is any reasonable basis for that request, we expect the customer will be given a prompt refund (some refund requests may not be reasonable, so this does not mean a refund is guaranteed in every case). "Making things right" can mean lots of different things to different people, but our point is this - by working closely with the company or individual to resolve any disputes, Ripoff Report can track the footprints of customer service to ensure that our Corporate Advocacy Program members are doing everything they can to treat customers fairly and to increase their customer satisfaction.

ALL COMPANIES GET COMPLAINTS, BUT HOW THE COMPANY HANDLES THOSE COMPLAINTS, SEPARATES GOOD BUSINESSES FROM THE REST
InventHelp is Ripoff Report Verified

By ED Magedson - Founder, Ripoff Report

InventHelp approached Ripoff Report with the intent of wanting to resolve any customer issues and reports posted on Ripoff Report.

As a Part of the Corporate Advocacy Program the member business allows Ripoff Report to send an email to all of those who filed a complaint in the past, letting the customer know, the member business wanted to make things right with them, whatever it takes to do so. Ripoff Report always monitors these emails to insure the member business does what they agreed to. The people at InventHelp did just that.

INVENTHELP CONTINUES TO CLARIFY WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY CAN DO FOR CLIENTS

" InventHelp is a US based company with three decades of experience. InventHelp maintains a database of more than 8000 companies which have agreed to review our clients’ ideas. They are interested in looking for new inventions and represent many different types of industries. We call this the InventHelp Data Bank.

InventHelp offers patent referrals to its clients. These referrals have resulted in more than 9000 patents for our inventors. We can refer you to an independent patent attorney who will advise you on the necessary steps to take toward potentially patenting your idea.

InventHelp’s INPEX – The Invention & New Product Exposition, is America’s largest invention trade show and held every summer in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. INPEX provides a forum for inventors to exhibit their inventions and network with companies interested in licensing, marketing, or manufacturing new products. In 2016, INPEX hosted hundreds of companies interested in new inventions.

WHY INVENTHELP IS BETTER THAN THEIR COMPETITORS

InventHelp takes great care to ensure that every potential client is aware of the risks involved when working with an invention company. Our approach is straightforward and does not mislead or misinform. This is what separates us from other companies. We pride ourselves on being "The Honest Invention Company."

INVENTHELP - TESTIMONIALS

InventHelp's sales representative was awesome and really, really good. He called me right back and answered every question I ever had. He has helped me out tremendously. Also, their process is simple. They sent me the 3D copy and I had a revision of it - 90 percent of it was good, but I have to change one part and sent it back. I contacted them and talked to the gentleman. He said that they were in the process of it right now and even he was great. They make it seem really easy. I hope it's as easy as he explained it and it goes that good. But so far, so good. - Vincent of Warren, MI

InventHelp is very thorough. I love the information package that has everything in it and the surveys gave me comfort. When I did not check one of the boxes because I didn't understand it, somebody called me immediately. We discussed it and once I'm okay with it, they sent me a new survey and we went from there. I also like the follow-up and the materials. All of these have potential, but we haven't started talking to manufacturers or to the marketers. It's where it will really tell whether it's a good service or not. But right now, with getting the press release done and getting the patent, which is a big step, the attorney has been fabulous to keep me informed and I'm very happy at this point.

The sales representative, Richard, is very precise and everything he said was absolutely correct. I'd ask a question and he flat wouldn't give me an answer if it was something too subjective, and I appreciated it. I called him yesterday for a very short question and he called me back within ten minutes. At my age and the things that I've been through in my life, I've learned to understand the oversell/under-deliver. InventHelp has broken that mode. I really expected a lot less and got more than I expected. I'm a pretty tough judge. Up to this point, they have done every single thing they said they would do. I asked to hold off on the brochure until we got to a patent pending and it's what we did. They sent me a draft and let me review it. I couldn't have asked for better. - Mike of Dallas, TX

I came up with an invention and I started Googling how to present it. And it hit me, "Oh, wait. What about InventHelp?" So I sent an email and I got a reply back. I met up with them in my local InventHelp office and we went over it. It was a very smooth and very professional experience. I would recommend InventHelp to anybody that has an idea that he thinks might not work. They made me feel confident enough to share personal ideas and lifestyle. Right now, I'm still with them.

They sent me a few things in the mail with a preview model of my invention. I'm currently having conversations with my patent attorney that they recommended. I get friendly and quick response from everybody, from phone calls, to emails, to letters in the mail that I have to respond with my confirmation and my signature to agree or change what they've done so far. It's been awesome and I'm very much enjoying it and hopefully, this all pans down and works out. It was an unforgettable experience. - Hanud of New York, NY

The reps from InventHelp were great and professional. They've been on point and so far, everything they explained is happening. They answer all my phone calls and always get back to me. I was very happy I chose them. I can't ask for anything more. I would definitely recommend InventHelp to someone else. - Edward of New York, NY

I've been working with InventHelp for a couple of years. My experience with them was always very good. There were no worries at all. They're very honest and upfront. Unfortunately, there's no good news but it's not that they won't try. If you read the paperwork - which I'm sure most people don't - it's very honest. It's a long shot business, this invention world. They tell you the odds and what you're up against but then, they do what they say they're going to do. So, the process was very easy and simple. Overall, my experience with them has been very nice and positive. They are trustworthy. - Gary of Reading, PA

INVENTHELP - STATEMENTS FROM THE DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS - NICOLE LININGER

" My name is Nicole Lininger and I am the Director of Communications for InventHelp.Thank you for taking the time to review InventHelp Our goal is to help inventors submit their idea to companies in the hope of obtaining a good faith review. InventHelp will package your idea, provide a patent referral, and submit your idea to companies who want to receive new ideas."

At InventHelp we pride ourselves in using the highest quality SERVICE.

InventHelp has been in business since 1984. We employ over 100 employees at our Pittsburgh Headquarters who have years of experience working in this industry.

If you choose to work with InventHelp, our qualified staff will:

1. Assemble general information relating to your invention such as benefits, features, market targets, etc
  2. Work as graphic illustrator
  3. Write text for invention literature and have it printed
  4. Assemble lists of companies to which ideas will be submitted
  5. Obtain confidentiality agreements with those companies.
  6. Attend industry trade shows to make general contacts
  7. Compile a list of publications
  8. Create a press release to send to publications
  9. Submit your idea to companies

If there is substantial interest expressed from a company, InventHelp's licensing division will work on your behalf to follow-up with the interested company.

ANY BUSINESS THAT CAN ADMIT THEY MADE MISTAKES AND CORRECTS THOSE MISTAKES IS A BUSINESS YOU CAN TRUST AND WORTH DOING BUSINESS WITH

As stated above, InventHelp is committed to 100% customer satisfaction and has made every possible effort to ensure that all customers have a positive experience while at their business.

After speaking with the management at InventHelp and emailing anyone who filed a complaint in the past, Ripoff Report is proud to give InventHelp a positive Rating. InventHelp made efforts to ensure that all customers were satisfied and owner, CEO, or Managing Member assured Ripoff Report that the business has an improved business model that features customer satisfaction as the top priority.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM INVENTHELP

Their new policy is to always contact all customers to gather valuable feedback so that they can continue to adapt and deliver the best customer service possible. InventHelp is willing to go beyond the call of good customer service and do what it takes to make things right with their customers.

InventHelp is dedicated to customer satisfaction If a client has any questions about their service at any time or wants an update on the progress of their invention, InventHelp's Client Services Department is available to meet the needs of our clients. InventHelp receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.

*Any consumer not receiving satisfaction from a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program should email us at EDitor@ripoffreport.com.

This kind of dedication to customer service means that InventHelp will do whatever it takes to make sure their customers are properly taken care of.

In the future, if anyone has any complaints or concerns with InventHelp, you are invited to contact them directly via email: info@inventhelp.com (again, please be sure to cc: EDitor@ripoffreport.com so we can keep track of the company's response and to insure customer satisfaction). You can call InventHelp directly at 800-468-3684.

As always, Ripoff Report cannot guarantee that every customer or employee will always be 100% satisfied in every case, but we promise that if you have any concerns with InventHelp or any of our Corporate Advocacy Program members, we will do everything we can to see that the issue is addressed quickly and that you are treated fairly and with respect. Any issues you think you cannot resolve with any member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, please contact us at EDitor@ripoffreport.com.

Remember, just because a company or individual is reported on Ripoff Report does not mean you should not do business with them. Use Ripoff Report information as a tool to your advantage. Be knowledgeable about any company or person you hire. Also, don't be afraid to ask questions and get additional information until you feel comfortable in allowing them to work for you.

Be sure to contact us with your questions and comments about any business that is part of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Your questions, comments and suggestions are always welcome and will be considered even if we don't agree with them. Please realize Ripoff Report is chartering in new territory, working to make a change for both consumers and businesses alike.

How does a business get Ripoff Report Verified™

The member business allows Ripoff report to email everyone from the past. Those who respond to Ripoff report with a valid complaint must be take care of.. they have made a commitment that if anyone contacts Ripoff Report in the future, they will make things right within 14 days. The member business must err on the side of their customers. Otherwise the member business is off the program.

Ripoff Report has determined that InventHelp meets Ripoff Report Verified™ standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. Members of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction program do pay a fee for our on-site review, 24 hour monitoring and for support with customers to resolve any disagreements.

Ripoff Report sends a 3rd party service to do an onsite inspection of the new member business. The on-site inspection / review does not mean that the products or services offered by the business have been evaluated or endorsed by Ripoff Report, and has not made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services. We can verify, that Ripoff Report went to the business, verified their business or “work from home business”, there for, if a customer in the future does not get treated correctly, Ripoff Report can get the problem resolved. If not, and the customers is right, the member business will be taken off the Corporate Advocacy Program. Remember, Ripoff Report emailed every customer from the past that filed a complaint to make sure the member business made things right with customers from the past. Again, to err on the side of their customer, those from the past and those in the future.

Consumers can feel safe confident and secure when doing business with InventHelp.

Here's why:

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, and about InventHelp's Commitment to Excellence and Consumer Satisfaction.

Consumers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, yes, a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Written by,

..Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program team..

..by consumers, for consumers

PO BOX 310, Tempe, AZ 85280
602-359-4357 when selection starts, press 5 ...then, three seconds later press 1... Say who you are!

Our mission:

ED Magedson: Founder, Ripoff Report
F Follow Ripoff Report on Twitter
F Follow me, Ed Magedson, on Twitter
F Find us on Facebook

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2016 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/inventhelp-trusted-business-inventor-services-pittsburgh-pennsylvania-1343230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content