Complaint Review:

InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm: 60+ cities in the US, Canada, Germany and Australia.

• Submitted: Fri, January 20, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 20, 2016

• Reported By: debi — indian trail North Carolina United States of America
217 ninth st. Pittsburg PA 15222 fort mill, South Carolina United States of America

InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: InventHelp strives to provide the best customer satisfaction.
*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service InventHelp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to InventHelp for its full commitment to quality customer service.

Ripoff Report's discussions with InventHelp have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. InventHelp listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

InventHelp is Ripoff Report Verified
Ripoff Report Verified™ . [continued below]....
...... part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business..

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Matthew Tagliavia during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases towards InventHelp.

Invention Submission Corporation, also know as, Inventhelp, is an invention company that looks to assist inventors that would like to submit their ideas confidentially to companies. Matthew Tagliavia stated the following about his company, "we offer patent referral services and marketing materials."

Leads for Invention Submission Corporation are obtained primarily through traditional advertising on television. Mr. Tagliavia additionally stated, "we advertise on Google, Bing, and Yahoo, as well as radio and any other way to reach inventors. Mr. Tagliavia additionally stated the following about the Invention Submission Corporation, "we have 65 sales offices all across the country in major metropolitan areas. We receive leads for those areas." The sales rep, also called regional directors, reaches out to the lead and had them come in for a confidential meeting, where they sign a statement of confidentiality, "which states we cannot do anything with their idea without their written permission." From that point the customer will tell Invention Submission Corporation their idea, "we do not evaluate ideas at all. We do not tell them if it is good or bad. We are merely providing services to them if they want to proceed."

CUSTOMER CARE & COMPLAINT RESOLUTION – INVENTHELP

During the onsite interview Mr. Tagliavia was asked to describe a situation where a client was not satisfied with the level of service they received. He stated the following about the types of complaints that they see in addition to how they handle these complaints, "every single person that purchases our services receives a survey. And that is to ensure that all of our regional directors are following protocol, making sure that they are not talking about success, leading the inventor on, or evaluating the inventor. In the event that something could happen and they are not pleased wit the services, we do have a Client Services Department that handles that, and we truly to remedy the issue whether it is a discrepancy with materials."

When asked to comment on complaints posted on Ripoff Report's website Mr. Coral stated the following, "I don't know if any of these [complaints] are clients. I had one client who said that they got hacked and posted a review and apologized for posting it." Mr. Tagliavia also stated that Invention Submission Corporation has been in business for 30 years and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. He additionally stated the following, "we are a legitimate company that provides legitimate services to the honest inventor that really needs help. That is why we have George Foreman as our spokesperson, because that is what he believes in."

When asked what type of changes they have made to honor their commitment to make things right with the consumer per the request of Ripoff Report, Mr. Tagliavia stated, "we are constantly trying to better our services for the inventor. If we get complaints or anything in regards to our services we obviously try to make them better. We try to make better metal prototypes, we are updating materials using 3D renderings, we provide a virtual invention browsing experience for companies to look at ideas. We are constantly improving. We are trying to give our clients the people paying that money a good service for the money they are paying."

Invention Submission Corporation is proud to be apart of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, "It means we can talk to the people who have issues. There is no reason anybody's issue should go unresolved and being a part of this allows us to do that. Before being apart of this program, they see the negative first. Now that we partner with Ripoff Report, we are able to give then the pictures, the description prior to seeing anything else. It is an honest description of our company before they read any negatives. It is good and we are excited about it.

INVENTHELP – STATEMENT FROM THE MARKETING DIRECTOR– MATTHEW TAGLIAVIA

" We are constantly striving to provide our clients with the best services in the industry. We listen to our clients and try and make the necessary changes to make sure they are pleased with our services.

InventHelp's Employees are dedicated to their work. InventHelp takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this, "InventHelp is a great place to work! "

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that InventHelp's past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM INVENTHELP

InventHelp recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, InventHelp has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Matthew Tagliavia, Ripoff Report is convinced that InventHelp is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

How does a business get Ripoff Report Verified™

The member business allows Ripoff report to email everyone from the past. Those who respond to Ripoff report with a valid complaint must be take care of.. they have made a commitment that if anyone contacts Ripoff Report in the future, they will make things right within 14 days. The member business must err on the side of their customers. Otherwise the member business is off the program.

Ripoff Report has determined that IventHelp Ripoff Report Verified™ standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. Members of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction program do pay a fee for our on-site review, 24 hour monitoring and for support with customers to resolve any disagreements.

Ripoff Report sends a 3rd party service to do an onsite inspection of the new member business. The on-site inspection / review does not mean that the products or services offered by the business have been evaluated or endorsed by Ripoff Report, and has not made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services. We can verify, that Ripoff Report went to the business, verified their business or “work from home business”, there for, if a customer in the future does not get treated correctly, Ripoff Report can get the problem resolved. If not, and the customers is right, the member business will be taken off the Corporate Advocacy Program. Remember, Ripoff Report emailed every customer from the past that filed a complaint to make sure the member business made things right with customers from the past. Again, to err on the side of their customer, those from the past and those in the future.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

inventhelp fort mill, South Carolina

My husband and me thought of a neat idea for an invention.  I looked up inventions on the computer filled out some info but decided against it.  The site got my info and called.  I decided to go talk to the inventhelp co.  They were very nice.  They convinced me for 845.00 they would do searches. Before I paid I asked Mr. Good "What happens if my idea is not patentable?" He said and I quote "You get a refund."  What did I have to loose?  So I did it.  When he called me 3 months later, approx., and told me it could not  be pattented I said, how do I get my money back? and he said, You dont.

Well imagine my surprise when I realized I had just been scammed out of $845.00.  I have tried everything to get my money back, I told the PA. office Lark Blasi that I had filed with the bbb, and news media and she offered half my money back.  Then on friday I recieved a letter offering me all my money but I had to stop all my complaints.  I closed the bbb complaint but the news was to air on monday and I had no way to stop it.  She knew this and told me "sorry now you get nothing."

The man lied to me.  My husband was with me to but everyone says I am wrong.... I'm not.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm.

#1 General Comment

921426 WHITTIER CALIFORNIA

AUTHOR: barb - (United States of America)

Thank you for thinking of me, since you are the only one, as I reported numerous times to various places, including a list of attorneys, who tell me STATUTES OF LIMITATION  is the ISSUE, this is not fair to me, of course, because today my idea is being sold, everywhere, there are even copycats making my idea, I just go on repeating my self over and over crawling for help, the attorneys want money up front or no response on contingency fee.
if  I could just sit down with some one and explain each piece of paper, notes, diagrams and the letter from the Dept of Justice Wisconsin, all that I have  with legal council,  but all I am doing is dishing fax money out, phne calls , emails.
I feel my human rights are being taken away, as well as my American Rights.

I do wish you the best in getting your rewards in life, and find a way to resolve your issues. my name is BAS , bschindel@charter.net, maybe the attorney that you have may be interested in my case.

Best regards
Anyone having issues with invention company report to Atty Gen Office - Get an Attorney ASAP, legal council a must!!

Victimized by InventHelp and I intent to resolve the matter Maybe we can work together

AUTHOR: Justice - (USA)

Please look at my posting also found her on RipOff Report regarding InventHelp

Report # 921426  Posting Link below...

I was also a personal victim of their scam and I have retained an attorney.  We are pursuing one of two possible options.  There might be a manner in which my efforts can also be helpful to you and hope to correct what InventHelp has done.

Again, please look at my posting noted above and contact me for additional information if you might be interested.

invent help makes good

AUTHOR: debi evans - (United States of America)

Invent help actually settled the problems we had to my satisfaction.

Thank you for your help.....debi