Complaint Review:

Ripoff Report | InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm.

• Submitted: Tue, July 12, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, December 16, 2016

• Reported By: Deborah — Pikesville Maryland United States of America
217 Ninth Street Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: InventHelp strives to provide the best customer satisfaction.
*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service InventHelp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to InventHelp for its full commitment to quality customer service.

Ripoff Report's discussions with InventHelp have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. InventHelp listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

InventHelp is Ripoff Report Verified
Ripoff Report Verified™ . [continued below]....
...... part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business..

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Matthew Tagliavia during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases towards InventHelp.

Invention Submission Corporation, also know as, Inventhelp, is an invention company that looks to assist inventors that would like to submit their ideas confidentially to companies. Matthew Tagliavia stated the following about his company, "we offer patent referral services and marketing materials."

Leads for Invention Submission Corporation are obtained primarily through traditional advertising on television. Mr. Tagliavia additionally stated, "we advertise on Google, Bing, and Yahoo, as well as radio and any other way to reach inventors. Mr. Tagliavia additionally stated the following about the Invention Submission Corporation, "we have 65 sales offices all across the country in major metropolitan areas. We receive leads for those areas." The sales rep, also called regional directors, reaches out to the lead and had them come in for a confidential meeting, where they sign a statement of confidentiality, "which states we cannot do anything with their idea without their written permission." From that point the customer will tell Invention Submission Corporation their idea, "we do not evaluate ideas at all. We do not tell them if it is good or bad. We are merely providing services to them if they want to proceed."

CUSTOMER CARE & COMPLAINT RESOLUTION – INVENTHELP

During the onsite interview Mr. Tagliavia was asked to describe a situation where a client was not satisfied with the level of service they received. He stated the following about the types of complaints that they see in addition to how they handle these complaints, "every single person that purchases our services receives a survey. And that is to ensure that all of our regional directors are following protocol, making sure that they are not talking about success, leading the inventor on, or evaluating the inventor. In the event that something could happen and they are not pleased wit the services, we do have a Client Services Department that handles that, and we truly to remedy the issue whether it is a discrepancy with materials."

When asked to comment on complaints posted on Ripoff Report's website Mr. Coral stated the following, "I don't know if any of these [complaints] are clients. I had one client who said that they got hacked and posted a review and apologized for posting it." Mr. Tagliavia also stated that Invention Submission Corporation has been in business for 30 years and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. He additionally stated the following, "we are a legitimate company that provides legitimate services to the honest inventor that really needs help. That is why we have George Foreman as our spokesperson, because that is what he believes in."

When asked what type of changes they have made to honor their commitment to make things right with the consumer per the request of Ripoff Report, Mr. Tagliavia stated, "we are constantly trying to better our services for the inventor. If we get complaints or anything in regards to our services we obviously try to make them better. We try to make better metal prototypes, we are updating materials using 3D renderings, we provide a virtual invention browsing experience for companies to look at ideas. We are constantly improving. We are trying to give our clients the people paying that money a good service for the money they are paying."

Invention Submission Corporation is proud to be apart of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, "It means we can talk to the people who have issues. There is no reason anybody's issue should go unresolved and being a part of this allows us to do that. Before being apart of this program, they see the negative first. Now that we partner with Ripoff Report, we are able to give then the pictures, the description prior to seeing anything else. It is an honest description of our company before they read any negatives. It is good and we are excited about it.

INVENTHELP – STATEMENT FROM THE MARKETING DIRECTOR– MATTHEW TAGLIAVIA

" We are constantly striving to provide our clients with the best services in the industry. We listen to our clients and try and make the necessary changes to make sure they are pleased with our services.

InventHelp's Employees are dedicated to their work. InventHelp takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this, "InventHelp is a great place to work! "

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that InventHelp's past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM INVENTHELP

InventHelp recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, InventHelp has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Matthew Tagliavia, Ripoff Report is convinced that InventHelp is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

How does a business get Ripoff Report Verified™

The member business allows Ripoff report to email everyone from the past. Those who respond to Ripoff report with a valid complaint must be take care of.. they have made a commitment that if anyone contacts Ripoff Report in the future, they will make things right within 14 days. The member business must err on the side of their customers. Otherwise the member business is off the program.

Ripoff Report has determined that IventHelp Ripoff Report Verified™ standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. Members of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction program do pay a fee for our on-site review, 24 hour monitoring and for support with customers to resolve any disagreements.

Ripoff Report sends a 3rd party service to do an onsite inspection of the new member business. The on-site inspection / review does not mean that the products or services offered by the business have been evaluated or endorsed by Ripoff Report, and has not made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services. We can verify, that Ripoff Report went to the business, verified their business or “work from home business”, there for, if a customer in the future does not get treated correctly, Ripoff Report can get the problem resolved. If not, and the customers is right, the member business will be taken off the Corporate Advocacy Program. Remember, Ripoff Report emailed every customer from the past that filed a complaint to make sure the member business made things right with customers from the past. Again, to err on the side of their customer, those from the past and those in the future.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Invent Help Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Invent help has this Inventor mailing program for people who do not have money up front to get their invention or idea started. A person signs up with a finance company through invent help and thats fine BUT the problem I have is the services and products the person actually receives and the amount one pays.

Through this finance company a person pays almost 4000.00 dollars and all you get is some package with  6 items in it about 15 sheets of paper with your idea on it, about 15 forms of confidentiality and non-use agreement. about 15 letters to new product manager, 15 sheets of paper that says Here's the Invention Brochure you requested, a list of companies that Invent help send your information to, about 15 small sheets of paper with the same information on them, 15 envelopes, and about 30 sheets of blank paper with my information on the bottom of the papers. now I have several problems with this program for one the package that Invent help send I could have had someone draw my product and then  went to a printing company and got that done for about a couple hundred dollars if it cost that much.

I don't see nothing great that was done for 4000.00 dollars to me this Inventors mailing program is a straight up rip off they don't do nothing but send out your information to companies that might not even still be in business and then you do everything else yourself so what are people paying for?

I bet this Inventor mailing program does not help anyone. I wander if the people they are mailing these letters to even bother to open them. Invent help can not justify charging 4000.00 dollars for something a person could go and pay about a couple hundred dollars for Invent help and the finance company are rip off the name of the finance company is Universal Payment corporation.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on

Satisfied

AUTHOR: Deborah - (United States of America)

I would like to give an up date of my complaints with Inventhelp, Inventhelp reached out to me and worked with me in good faith and total professionalism to resolve my complaints and I am pleased to say that Inventhelp has when above and beyond their professionalism to ensure my satisfaction and I am happy to say that everything has been resolved.

Lark Blasi is a liar and Inventhelp is a rip off

AUTHOR: Deborah - (United States of America)

In my first report I reported that InventHelp was a rip off because I was in their inventors mailing program and when I received the materials that the company send me I realize that what they send me I could have gone to a printing shop or staples and got that done for a couple hundred dollars but the program I was in cost almost 4000.00 dollars.

Now I a writing this update report because I was dealing with one of their managers Ms. Lark Blasi and she called me and told me that she could get me a thousand dollars of my money back if I would state that InventHelp was willing to work with me in resolving my issues and go on the websites that I was on writing the complaints about her company and have the complaints removed.

I said ok I would be willing to work with her and I told her I would go on the sites and remove my complaints and the ones that I could not remove I would write a positive response about her company and she agreed but when she send the agreement she had added all these things I had to do for her before she would send my money to me and that was not the agreement I wish I could put the agreement on this report so that everyone could see what a manipulating liar she is.

One of the things she wanted me to say was that I felt that my expectations for the Inventor Mailing Program were somewhat unrealistic and that I do not believe that the company was a spam. At first I agreed to it because I wanted some of my money back and if this was the only way to get it back I would do what I had too because I worked hard for that money then to have a company like InventHelp rip me off

but the more I thought about it the more I realized that if I did what she wanted me to do I would look like a damned fool and thats not want I wanted to say but she just kept on saying what I should say. she just had to be in control of the whole situation and that was not fair once again they were ripping me but in a different way. I will go on fighting them until the bitter end and now I want all my money back.