Complaint Review:

Ripoff Report | Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp can assist you in trying to submit your inventions or new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer excellent independent licensed patent attorney to provide a preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm.

• Submitted: Tue, August 09, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 24, 2016

• Reported By: Anthony (Eddie) — Clinton Tennessee United States of America
pitsburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Invention Submission Corporation is dedicated to providing inventors with the best service possible. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.
*UPDATE: Invention Submission Corporation recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor's UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Invention Submission Corporation for its full commitment to quality customer service.

Ripoff Report's discussions with InventHelp have uncovered an ongoing dedication by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. InventHelp listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.
Invention Submission Corporation is Ripoff Report Verified
Ripoff Report Verified™ . [continued below]....
...... part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business..

The information provided in this report below is based on comments made by Matthew Tagliavia during an onsite inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases towards Invention Submission Corporation.

Invention Submission Corporation, also know as, Inventhelp, is an invention company that looks to assist inventors that would like to submit their ideas confidentially to companies. Matthew Tagliavia stated the following about his company, "we offer patent referral services and marketing materials."

Leads for Invention Submission Corporation are obtained primarily through traditional advertising on television. Mr. Tagliavia additionally stated, "we advertise on Google, Bing, and Yahoo, as well as radio and any other way to reach inventors. Mr. Tagliavia additionally stated the following about the Invention Submission Corporation, "we have 65 sales offices all across the country in major metropolitan areas. We receive leads for those areas." The sales rep, also called regional directors, reaches out to the lead and had them come in for a confidential meeting, where they sign a statement of confidentiality, "which states we cannot do anything with their idea without their written permission." From that point the customer will tell Invention Submission Corporation their idea, "we do not evaluate ideas at all. We do not tell them if it is good or bad. We are merely providing services to them if they want to proceed."

CUSTOMER CARE & COMPLAINT RESOLUTION – INVENTION SUBMISSION CORPORATION

During the onsite interview Mr. Tagliavia was asked to describe a situation where a client was not satisfied with the level of service they received. He stated the following about the types of complaints that they see in addition to how they handle these complaints, "every single person that purchases our services receives a survey. And that is to ensure that all of our regional directors are following protocol, making sure that they are not talking about success, leading the inventor on, or evaluating the inventor. In the event that something could happen and they are not pleased wit the services, we do have a Client Services Department that handles that, and we truly to remedy the issue whether it is a discrepancy with materials."

When asked to comment on complaints posted on Ripoff Report's website Mr. Coral stated the following, "I don't know if any of these [complaints] are clients. I had one client who said that they got hacked and posted a review and apologized for posting it." Mr. Tagliavia also stated that Invention Submission Corporation has been in business for 30 years and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. He additionally stated the following, "we are a legitimate company that provides legitimate services to the honest inventor that really needs help. That is why we have George Foreman as our spokesperson, because that is what he believes in."

When asked what type of changes they have made to honor their commitment to make things right with the consumer per the request of Ripoff Report, Mr. Tagliavia stated, "we are constantly trying to better our services for the inventor. If we get complaints or anything in regards to our services we obviously try to make them better. We try to make better metal prototypes, we are updating materials using 3D renderings, we provide a virtual invention browsing experience for companies to look at ideas. We are constantly improving. We are trying to give our clients the people paying that money a good service for the money they are paying."

Invention Submission Corporation is proud to be apart of Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, "It means we can talk to the people who have issues. There is no reason anybody's issue should go unresolved and being a part of this allows us to do that. Before being apart of this program, they see the negative first. Now that we partner with Ripoff Report, we are able to give then the pictures, the description prior to seeing anything else. It is an honest description of our company before they read any negatives. It is good and we are excited about it.

INVENTION SUBMISSION CORPORATION – STATEMENT FROM THE MARKETING DIRECTOR– MATTHEW TAGLIAVIA

" We are constantly striving to provide our clients with the best services in the industry. We listen to our clients and try and make the necessary changes to make sure they are pleased with our services.

InventHelp's Employees are dedicated to their work. InventHelp takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this, "InventHelp is a great place to work! "

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that InventHelp's past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM INVENTION SUBMISSION CORPORATION

InventHelp recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report's review, InventHelp has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Matthew Tagliavia, Ripoff Report is convinced that InventHelp is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

How does a business get Ripoff Report Verified™

The member business allows Ripoff report to email everyone from the past. Those who respond to Ripoff report with a valid complaint must be take care of.. they have made a commitment that if anyone contacts Ripoff Report in the future, they will make things right within 14 days. The member business must err on the side of their customers. Otherwise the member business is off the program.

Ripoff Report has determined that Invention Submission Corporation Ripoff Report Verified™ standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. Members of the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction program do pay a fee for our on-site review, 24 hour monitoring and for support with customers to resolve any disagreements.

Ripoff Report sends a 3rd party service to do an onsite inspection of the new member business. The on-site inspection / review does not mean that the products or services offered by the business have been evaluated or endorsed by Ripoff Report, and has not made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services. We can verify, that Ripoff Report went to the business, verified their business or “work from home business”, there for, if a customer in the future does not get treated correctly, Ripoff Report can get the problem resolved. If not, and the customers is right, the member business will be taken off the Corporate Advocacy Program. Remember, Ripoff Report emailed every customer from the past that filed a complaint to make sure the member business made things right with customers from the past. Again, to err on the side of their customer, those from the past and those in the future.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

invention submission corp invent help pitsburg, Pennsylvania

I am the one who invented the (CAR SHADES WITH SUCTION CUPS)!!! I had an idea because of the t-tops in my car, and the sun was hot shining down on my forehead. I saw an ad in the back of a mag. called "INVENTION SUBMISSION CORP".
I call them and talked to a guy and he sent out some papers for me to fill out. It had a place to draw out the design, tell what it is , what it does, who would use it, etc.. After I sent it back, he called me and said he liked the idea and wanted to show it to a  group of people to vote on it. Of coarse I said yeah. A few days later he called and said they liked it and wanted to let another group of people vote on it and he said he needed my permission. Again, I said, "yeah". At this time I really getting excited. He called about a week later and said every loved it and everything's a go. Then he said, he needed $585 for a patent search. That was a big shocknothing was ever said about me having to pay any money. that was  allot for me at that time. I just lost my job from an injury. I was on disibility. Both me and my wife was disabled from injurages. But I sent him the money. About two weeks later he called and said, there's nothing eles out there, everyone thinks it will be a big seller. While he's talking about how good this idea was, I 'm thnking this will sell millions and millions all over the world.  I'm rich! Then he said he needs over $5,825 to get it started. I told him the circumstances I was in and I didn't have that kind of money right now. We talked for just a minute or two and I reminded him that that idea is still mine and he acknowlage that it was. A few days later I tried to call him because I could raise the money, but coudn't get hold of him. I left messages and he would never call me back. I called him at least twenty times, still nothing. Four months later I saw them at K-Mart selling for $6 ea. DO YOU THINK THAT'S A COINCIDENT ??? I DON'T THINK SO!!!

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on invent help