Complaint Review: Investors Hub
Investors Hub IHUB and its CRIMINALS ARE FEARLESS CREW OF SCAMMERS Internet
This scam is a converse a pump and dump scheme. Since penny stocks are very volatile, one can make an enormous amount of money selling them short. Investors Hub engages annonymous posters to post negative information (aka stock bashing) about companies on its chat boards, in an attempt to manipulate the price of the stock down, to make huge profits.
Everything is powered by few people
- Matthew W. Brown, age 26, of Aliso Viejo, California:
- Pawel Dynkowski of Newark, Del.
- Jacob Canceli of Mission Viejo, Calif., who is a stock promoter.
- Gerard J. D'Amaro of Pompano Beach, Fla., who is a stock promoter.
- Joseph Mangiapane Jr. of Laguna Niguel, Calif, who was a registered representative at AIS Financial, Inc and is currently CEO of Rubicon Financial, Inc., which owned AIS Financial, Inc. during the relevant time period.
- Nathan M. Michaud of Boston, Mass., who is a web site designer.
- Marc J. Riviello of Redwood City, Calif., who was a registered representative at AIS Financial, Inc.
- Adam S. Rosengard of Voorhees, N.J., who was a student at the University of Delaware during the relevant time period.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/investors-hub/internet/investors-hub-ihub-and-its-criminals-are-fearless-crew-of-scammers-internet-1069395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: