Complaint Review: IPhone Unlocker Pro

39 Arch Makarios Ave. 1065 Nicosia Cyprus
    Internet
    United States of America

IPhone Unlocker Pro fraudulent company Nicosia, Internet

This sounded like a very good site to help with unlocking my I phone.  After entering my credit card information I tried to download the information to unlock the phone and of course it wouldn't download with many, many attempts.

I immediately tried to contact these people and of course that was a lengthy project.  Eventually they told me the time had passed that I could request a refund and I just had to pay the charge.  Like I said I contacted them as soon as I knew this wasn't going to download much less be an answer to my problem, THEY were the ones that took so long to respond and when they did there was no offer to help me with my issues.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/iphone-unlocker-pro/internet/iphone-unlocker-pro-fraudulent-company-nicosia-internet-994930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content