Complaint Review: iPOD Doctor

• iPOD Doctor
    15 ALEXANDRA PARK, SCARBOROUGH, YO12 5JN, United Kingdom
    Internet
    United States of America

iPOD Doctor iPOD Doctor they took my money and sshould have sent me refund as items not sent - but no refund after 3 months. scarborough, Internet

Ipaid for a ipod to be repaired and sent it to them, when they got it they said it was damaged in transit and irrepairable so I agreed they should scrap it and refund me the differance.

I paid for another battery replacement, but lost the phone so never sent it to them.  I asked for my money back but have got nothing back not even an email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 03:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ipod-doctor/internet/ipod-doctor-ipod-doctor-they-took-my-money-and-sshould-have-sent-me-refund-as-items-not-s-990398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content