Report: #1012057

500 East 77th Street
    New York, New York
    United States of America

Irina Borisenko Stole My Money New York, New York

Irina Borisenko stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from me in cash, securities, and jewels. Irina Borisenko was my call girl and sex mistress for many years. I thought that she loved me but she used me for money. I put many stocks and bonds directly into her name. Irina Borisenko charged me for facials and sex. I always paid her in cash so my wife and family would be left out. Irina Borisenko made sex videos of us together and blackmailed me so my wife could find out. I paid deeply so she wouldn't find out. I paid Irina lots of money.

Irina Borisenko got pregnant twice from our sex arrangements. I paid thousands to set her up to have our baby. Irina Borisenko stole lots of money from me and my family trust account. Elderly men beware of this woman getting you to put your life savings, retirement stocks, bonds and securities into her name. Irina Borisenko had me put her name in my family estate papers. I caught Irina Borisenko stealing money and sending it to banks in Europe. Irina Borisenko stopped having sex with me when I stopped giving her money. Irina Borisenko is a real money stealing w***e that showed her true colors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 01:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/irina-borisenko/new-york-new-york-/irina-borisenko-stole-my-money-new-york-new-york-1012057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content