Complaint Review: islands tanning

• islands tanning
    boones ferry rd
    wilsonville, Oregon
    United States of America

islands tanning decetful, overpriced company with horrible customer service wilsonville, Oregon

ISLANDS TANNING BIGGEST RIP OFF IVE EVER COME ACROSS!!!!!

I went to start tanning there a few months ago because a friend of mine was tanning and i thought why not? when i started there they told me all about how i can put my account of hold (freeze the account) if i came into some money issues or just needed to hold it for up to a year. well, both happened. for money reasons and becasue i needed it to be held for a while becasue of personal reasons i asked them to freeze it. a month later $87 came out of my account causing me overdraft fees and many other problems.

Because i could not manage to find an actual phone number for Corporate offices online, I drove down to the salon i was tanning at to get a phone number from corporate which is when the manager told me that he never told me that i wouldnt be charged if i froze my account(which he most certainly did) then i asked for a number to CALL the corporate offices and he handed me a number which i called on my way back home only to get that high pitched squeeling fax tone in my ear!!! so i called a different location,told the guy what had happened and he informed me that fax is the only way to reach their corporate offices. I informed him that if corporate can all out, there must be a number to call in to them as well. I now do not have money to pay to send a fax because they OVERDREW MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!! how can they expect this of people????

BOTTOM LINE: DO NOT EVER TAN AT ISLANDS TANNING. THEY ARE A RIP OFF WITH HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LIERS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2012 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/islands-tanning/wilsonville-oregon-97070/islands-tanning-decetful-overpriced-company-with-horrible-customer-service-wilsonville-890496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content