Complaint Review: IT Data Direct, Mayrand Publishings

• Reported By: north bonneville Washington
  • IT Data Direct, Mayrand Publishings
    400 West Cummings Pk Suite 1575
    Woburn, Massachusetts

IT Data Direct, Mayrand Publishings They said I owed them for some CD I did not order, I told them I was filing a complaint w/AG Woburn Massachusetts

Several years agao I starting receiving telemarkerters calls from Mayrand Publishings, I told them I was not interested and I received an invoice for a publication I did not authorize. I think I scared them by telling them I was going to report them to our Attorney General and they stopped calling.

About 2 yrs. ago I started receiving telemarketer calls from IT Data Direct. I told them I was not interested in their product. About 4 weeks later I received a CD in the mail from them. I put it into my computer to see what this was, not remembering the sales call from them and did not put it together right away. Once the CD was in my computer I tried to read it and there was nothing on the CD. It was empty, I threw it away and thought what the heck?

About two weeks later here is a bill from IT Data Direct. I called the number and they said I ordered it from them, I told them there was nothing on the CD and she said it was probably my lack of computer skills that I could not get it to read. I told her I was not paying this invoice and she said my voice was on a recording to prove it and I told her to submit a copy to me by fax. She said she couldn't do that. I told her I was still not paying it. I receive calls from them a least 3 times a week. Today, I told here to stop calling me or I would report her and her company to our Attorney General. She became very disturbed and kept telling me I have the recording to prove you ordered the CD and I said to prove it. She refused and I did a search on their company and here I am. Seems these charactors have been up to no good for years.

Ramona
north bonneville, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2007 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/it-data-direct-mayrand-publishings/woburn-massachusetts-01801/it-data-direct-mayrand-publishings-they-said-i-owed-them-for-some-cd-i-did-not-order-i-t-262112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content