Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, November 11, 2015

• Reported By: Jennychen — Philadelphia Pennsylvania USA
Italica cane corso www.italicacanecorso.com
26 sylvia way Purdys, New York USA

Italica cane corso www.italicacanecorso.com Number 1 breeder is SCAMMING buyers!BE CAREFUL WITH UNDISCLOSED SWTICHED OR TERMS!She thought i am a foreigner and i cannot file lawsuit against her.Cane corso the italica has been in the field for 14 years (she said). The dogs are amazing, but the o Number 1 CANE CORSO BREEDER in USA scamming buyers Purdys New York

*Author of original report: Getting which puppy was decided before we came in

*Consumer Comment: I was standing right there!

*Author of original report: Problem solved

*Consumer Comment: Pathetic

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Number 1 Cane Corso breeder in USA is SCAMMING buyers to get more income! BE CAREFUL WITH UNDISCLOSED SWTICHED OR TERMS! She thought i am a foreigner and i cannot file lawsuit against her. Cane corso the italica has been in the field for 14 years (she said). The dogs are amazing, but the owner is a SCAMMER! My sister and i wanted to buy a puppy for show from cane corso the italica. The puppy cost $2800, the vet to cut the ears cost $400. she showed us a picture of a nice puppy. We decided to get her. We drove down to her house (took us 3.5 hr each way)to pick up the puppy.

We saw the puppy, we were so happy. My sister had suspicion that this puppy she is holding looks a bit different. She didnt say anything and chose to TRUST her. I would NEVER THOUGHT number 1 Cane Corso bredeer in USA WILL SWITCH the puppy without telling the buyer. We left with the puppy, half way home we realize the puppy is not show quality (scared when seeing other kind of dogs, bad temper). Then we saw the puppy's nose has white marks that pottentialy will grow larger. We ask her if this is a different puppy, then admitted that it is a different puppy.

Her reason was:" at the end I decided the other one had a face that I wasn't happy with. Yours is much better. Like I said I gave u mine" The funny part is when i ask her:"why you didnt tell me you switched the puppy?" She said:"i am a fast person, i thought you knew, and i said I gave you mine" Instead of telling us when we were at her house picking up the puppy, she just gave us a hint :"I gave you mine" We asked to give us the original puppy that we were offered, She said that puppy is not good, will go home as a pet. We asked for refund, she said no. She said she only can give me half refund which is $1600

Then she said fine i will give you $2500 Then i told her i will file small claim against her which will only cost me $25 to get full refund. Then she agreed to give me $3000 She SCAMMED me for $200 plus gass, toll money, and my time. Please buyers be careful with this breeder. I am sharing you my story because it happened. She thought i am a foreigner, and will go away in a blink or cant file lawsuit against her. If something like this happen to you Call the police in SOMERS then claims court clerk's office in SOMERS file your case there. You can get your money back up to $3000 Her location is in SOMERS jurisdiction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2015 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/italica-cane-corso-wwwitalicacanecorsocom/purdys-new-york-10568/italica-cane-corso-wwwitalicacanecorsocom-number-1-breeder-is-scamming-buyersbe-carefu-1267396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Italica cane corso www.italicacanecorso.com

Getting which puppy was decided before we came in

AUTHOR: - ()

The breeder showed us pictures a week ago. We saw the pictures, talked on the phone with the breeder and decided to get her(the puppy on the picture). On the phone, Breeder said she only have one full black CC for show, which is the one on the picture. When we came in, there was only 1 puppy running around. She showed us that puppy( the switched puppy) and kept the other one downstairs. She showed us the dad, the great great great grandpha, her cats, her other dog but not the real one(why?) She didn't say this is the different puppy. She only give us a hint by saying"i gave you mine" . It willl only take her 5 second to say "this is the different puppy that i think will suit better for you."

I was standing right there!

AUTHOR: Troy Tacinelli - (USA)

I was standing right there when the transaction took place. Unfortunately these people feel they were scammed, when in fact the breeder did the right thing. it was explained to them three times that the puppy they were holding was a better suited puppy for showing purposes which is what the client asked for.  They immediately fell in love with the puppy and played with her for more than thirty minutes and then agreed to purchase her. They didn't like the puppy and the breeder took her back and returned the money with 24 hours. This is slander and lies. I have known this breeder for 10 years And just can't stand back while people make up lies about her when I was there!

Problem solved

AUTHOR: - ()

As of today november 10,2015 the problem has been solved.

$3000 is refunded

Pathetic

AUTHOR: Stacey - (USA)

Buying a dog when there are so many unwanted animals sitting in shelters looking for forever homes!!! You and this breeder are disguisting and I for one hope you both get what you deserve.