Complaint Review: Itechline LLC

Internet
    United States of America

Itechline LLC help with op new computer Internet

*General Comment: It Happened to Me, too

Looking for help thru microsoft, I called the number of which I thought was assoc. with Microsoft.Asked for help with computer operation. Company indiv. took control of my computer and ran a bunch of programs and said I had a virus that needed fix. I said this is a new computer ..I've hardly used ..he said it can come thru the server when hooked up. said he could fix but would cost $200.00 and would be good for life.

When I called back 12-14 to address another problem I was told service was only 90 days. If I was told at the onset that the $200.00 was good for only 90 days, I would have declined. I don't believe my computer had a virus either. I also thought this company was affiliated with Microsoft. In my opinion this company is very shady and I would be advising anyone to stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/itechline-llc/internet/itechline-llc-help-with-op-new-computer-internet-982434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

It Happened to Me, too

AUTHOR: Babs - ()

The same company, I-TechLine, did the same to me.  They charged $199.99 and said it was a full year's subscription and that I should call at any time a problem comes up, whether the same problem or a new one.  When I did call back, because the same problem came up, they said my subscription was expired, that it was only for three months.  Like your other member, I would never have paid that kind of money for 3 months.  It was misrepresented.