Complaint Review: Its Called Solutions

• Its Called Solutions
    1300 S 4th St
    Internet
    United States of America

Its Called Solutions Bad BUsiness Practices, Changed Contract, Unreachable Goals, Stole Residuals Philadelphia, Internet

*Author of original report: ITS CALLED SOLUTIONS MADE THIS REPORT

I need to be loud and clear LEADERS MERCHANT SERVICES, Will not pay any residuals in their new contract, they say you have to reach 250 a month one money I did 146 dollars times 2 Is 292, they will not pay this is a split at 146, but no they said I need to forfeit the money, now on all my accounts I receive nothing! They owe me over 500 dollars at this point! Do not become an AGENT for this company! They are nothing but Trouble and dishonest , with their undisclosed business practices, When I was signing the contract they told me NOTHING HAS CHANGE its OK! So completely undisclosed, the contract interpretation is EXTREMELY vague and in their favor to do anything that they WANT!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/its-called-solutions/internet/its-called-solutions-bad-business-practices-changed-contract-unreachable-goals-stole-r-1021024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ITS CALLED SOLUTIONS MADE THIS REPORT

AUTHOR: Robgam1234 - ()

I MADE THIS REPORT ABOUT LEADERS MERCHANT SERVICES BUT YOU PUT MY NAME UP THERE!?!?!?!? TAKE THIS DOWN WHY WOULD I WRITE A BAD REPORT ABOUT MY BUSINESS!