Complaint Review: ITV Kevin Trudeau Weight Loss

• Reported By: Brooklyn New York
  • ITV Kevin Trudeau Weight Loss
    2320 Touhy Ave
    Elk Grove Village, Illinois

ITV Kevin Trudeau Weight Loss Book is for the obese. Natural cures books foisted on me. Elk Grove Village Illinois

I saw Kevin Trudeau on tv. I called to order the weight loss book. The lady on the other end kept badgering me to buy two other books by Kevin dealing with natural cures. I relented and was told I will only pay for the shipping.$9.95 each.

I received the three books for a total cost of $44.80. The book on weight loss is for the obese. They make no mention of that. I called to inform I was returning it. I was told my refund would be $14.95. After I have returned the book I have to wait a week and then call for my refund. I couldn't find the number. I tried Directory Assistance in Illinois and they have no listing forITV or Alliance Publishing. I had to write to them.

Hogarth
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/itv-kevin-trudeau-weight-loss/elk-grove-village-illinois-60007/itv-kevin-trudeau-weight-loss-book-is-for-the-obese-natural-cures-books-foisted-on-me-e-294989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content