Complaint Review: IUniverse Self Publishing Company

• Reported By: Brookhaven Pennsylvania
  • IUniverse Self Publishing Company
    iuniverse.com
    Internet

IUniverse Self Publishing Company Advertising /Deceptive Practices iuniverse.com Internet

I published a book in 1995,that still have good ratings on amazon, and other book sites. Yet, Iuniverse have pocket all the money that were proceeds from my book.

Not only that they rip me off on the cost of publishing the book,by charging cost for editing mistakes that they themselves were creating and charging me to correct them. Everytime they did that they charge me almost two hundred dollars. I ended up paying double for my the publishing of my book.

They have not paid me any money, from the sales of my book, according to the book sites sales have been made and favorability have been 98%, why haven't iuniverse paid me anything.. They are rip-off artist. I hope that the public will read this and stay far away from them as possible.

They are no good. And should be published and made to compensate me and others for ripping us off. I want my money now.

Please help.

Ripoff by iuniverse publishing company
Brookhaven, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2009 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/iuniverse-self-publishing-company/internet/iuniverse-self-publishing-company-advertising-deceptive-practices-iuniversecom-internet-463225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content