Complaint Review: Ive Tried That

• Ive Tried That
    11400 W. Olympic Blvd.Suite 200
    Internet
    United States of America

Ive Tried That,ivetriedthat.com ivetriedthat.com scam,ivetriedthat.com review, ivetriedthat.com.ive tried that,wealthy affiliate,wealthy affiliate scam Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Steve from I've Tried That

Beware of I've tried that Scammers Joe and Steve

I've tried that is nothing but a couple of scumbag dishonest marketers  that try and tear down other companies and steal their traffic.BEWARE OF THESE 2 CRIMINALS! They go on to try and make you believe they actually have paid for all the hundreds of companies they talk crap about with  their own money when we all know it's a load of garbage! They haven't  spent one dime and why would they? All they're trying to do is make  money off of these people by selling them wealthy affiliate and then  their crappy little ebook. By the way wealthy affiliate is the exact  same affiliate marketing/home typing/data entry mumbo jumbo program they try to warn you off about. Their favorite answer to this one is oh we  just do
.....aspx#" class="reTool" title="Italic" unselectable="on">
n;t like the way companies are representing the program, it;s not that we are saying it's a scam itself bla bla bla..  I've never seen a  bigger set of criminals in my life! somebody needs to get rid of these  thieves. All they do is list 100's of other companies that have a pr 3  and higher so that whenever someone does a search in the engines for  that company they find , the Ive tried that website of course trying to  portray the concerned citizens lol then saves the day.. They go on to  suck you into their crap about how they are just trying to help you.

This is what really gets me about these guys, first they say oh we aren't really trying to make money and we don't even make a lot off our little old ebook that is only $7, then in another article you'll find these jerk offs boasting and BRAGGING about how  they gets over 1 MILLION hits per month!! These guys are CREEPS.WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!

The companies that "I've Tried That" list are not the ones to worry about, Joe and Steve are the ones to worry about. They want you to buy the same program but from them and instead of paying only $35-$65 for a program they want you to pay $100 a month from wealthy affiliate and get RIPPED OFF EVEN MORE!!! BEWARE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ive-tried-that/internet/ive-tried-thativetriedthatcom-ivetriedthatcom-scamivetriedthatcom-review-ivetriedtha-846061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Steve from I've Tried That

AUTHOR: Steve - (United States of America)

Did you just read the entire contents of our "I've Tried That is a Scam!" page and post the complaints with none of my explanations? Because I'm pretty certain that's exactly what you did.

We're the criminals for calling out companies that misrepresent what they're selling and try and deceive people into thinking they're getting something that they're not? And we're the criminals for being completely upfront and honest about everything on our site? Something doesn't add up there... I'll stick to my thousands of positive emails, thank yous, the millions of dollars saved, and friends I've made through I've Tried That. But thanks for expressing your concerns!

Love,