Report: #1234333

Complaint Review: IVFMD

  • Submitted: Mon, June 08, 2015
  • Updated: Mon, June 08, 2015
  • Reported By: Genuine — Miami Florida USA
  • IVFMD
    7300 SW 62nd Place 4th Floor
    Miami,,
    USA

IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine 6 years $150,000+ CYCLES 20+ NO RESULTS! Rude and Incompetent Staff who Treated Me Horribly Miami, FL

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors...

South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine aka IVFMD!

I could write an entire book of how I have been mistreated, however, I would like for you to actually read my short review and be saved from my bad experience... Here is a short list of my horrible care at South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine aka IVFMD!

We have gone to the practice for 5+ years

Spent over $150,000. with NO results!

IVF/Egg retrivals 20+ times W/some PGD testing

NO baby... They make money off your circomstance  

Practice only has a 20% success rate according to SART data for our age group!

The physician did not even review our chart... This has happened several times and even though we were patients for years they had no recolection of our history and could not find it in the computer... Even scarier... Had no idea where our embryos were... Then mixed up cycyles when reading us the chart... (I corrected them several times on the facts of my case).

I dreaded phone calls with super rude staff much of the time, they give you the run around, have no answers when you confront them, make appointments they do not keep or say your not scheduled, they are late, waste your time with long office visits, have a dirty and dingy office (I have no idea how it is passed by OSHA).  

Thank God we went somewhere esle and were successful! 

Did I say they lost our records?  Medical records LOST over 5 times... I have signed the same forms over and over and they always loose their own forms and my insurance info!

Save yourself from this horrible practice... Just do your research and find a staff that is actually nice... When I call my new office in Beverly Hills I am always greeted warmly and they always know our case... They have never lost any of our records or embryo information.  They always keep your embryos at the physicians office and do not transfer them to another lab.

Going through infertility is so difficult and hard and you deserve to know the facts before you start.  We were never told that we would have a only 20% chance to have a child in their practice.. They should share their 80% failure rate according to the SART data and in our case (100% failure rate).  

We sent our records to six practices who worked with the hardest cases including NY, Illnois, Oklahoma, Colorado, ect.  

I'm so glad we did not give up and that I followed my gut to go to a practice elsewhere and start over without any records transferred because IVFMD LOST them again!

I would tell my best friend to run from this place, it is scary how badly I let them treat me just because I wanted a baby!  

My husband never gets mad and he thinks it is absolutely ridiculous how they practice medicine. He refused to go towards the end because he was over the horrible care.

Is this Ripoff Report About you?
Ripoff Report A business' first line of defense on the Internet.
If your business is willing to make a commitment to customer satisfaction Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation? Fix it the right way. Corporate Advocacy Program™

Set the record straight: Arbitration Program

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2015 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ivfmd/miami-33143/ivfmd-south-florida-institute-for-reproductive-medicine-6-years-150000-cycles-20-no-1234333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
Also a victim?
Repair Your Reputation!
Ripoff Report Recommends
ZipBooks Accounting Software

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.