Complaint Review: IWebFront, LLC

• IWebFront, LLC
    3531 Griffin Rd
    Fort Laderdale, Florida
    USA

IWebFront, LLC David Greenberg Website builder who doesn't know what he's doing!!! SCAM Fort Laderdale Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Robert Annenberg Has History of Fabrication

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Reached a Compromise

David Greenberg from IWebFront, LLC has a website and he advertises as he can build your site for a fee and he also charges monthly fee for a site. He got paid and my site is not running, he's taking money for a website that you have no access to. He took my money and the website is off.

Be aware of this guy, he doesn't know what he's doing also, claim he can build your site, it took forever, doesn't know how to do simple things, not a real website builder, just a crook who wants to get paid for something he knows nothing about.

I paid him and my website is not up and running

Be aware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/iwebfront-llc/fort-laderdale-florida-33312/iwebfront-llc-david-greenberg-website-builder-who-doesnt-know-what-hes-doing-scam-f-1074424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Robert Annenberg Has History of Fabrication

AUTHOR: strategi141 - ()

Please review this link: http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1998-06-18/news/9806170565_1_caller-id-boiler-room-telemarketing

You will see that this man is not honest.  Our client had crazy demands and in the end did not want to pay us for services rendered.  He also demanded that we move his website to his server which we were not going to do until he paid us the money owed.  In the end, we did it for him anyway because he was irate and being irrational.

His report is fabricated and untrue.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Reached a Compromise

AUTHOR: David Greenberg - ()

Mr. Annenberg and myself, David Greenberg, reached a compromise back in August but I never realized this was posted.  Mr. Annenberg agreed to retract and/or state that I had fulfilled our agreement and everything is now 'kosher'.  Thank you.