Complaint Review: J D Byrider

• J D Byrider
    Cleveland Rd
    Sandusky, Ohio

J D Byrider ripoff Sandusky Ohio

I bought a 95 Chevy Corsica for $7088 in Nov. 2002. I've had trouble from the beginning. First it leaked anit-freeze, then blew head gasket, now brakes are bad, muffler is loose....it has been missing right side mirror since day one, seal leaks over passenger door, and I had to go BACK the next day to get a gas cap.

They have made numerous addition and multiplication errors on the contract.

I have taken the car to them to fix, when the head gasket blew it was under warranty, you know the "You only pay $50 and we fix ANYTHING". Yea, had to contact the atty. general to get them to fix it. I was told to take it elsewhere, they didn't have time.

The car is worth right now today around $450 and I owe JD(CNAC) $5600.

I'm trying to find out if a contract with errors is legally binding.

I made a downpayment the night I BOUGHT it of $200. This $200 shows up as "manufacturer's rebate" on the contract.

The amount financed times outrageous 21.9% interest does not add up to the figre THEY have in total amt paid box......just full of those types of errors.

I am working with Atty. genteral's office now to see what can be done, JD wants me to pay for repairs.

Total cost of the car if I make all payments is 12000. Ridiculous.

Dinah
Sandusky, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2004 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/j-d-byrider/sandusky-ohio-44870/j-d-byrider-ripoff-sandusky-ohio-92616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content