Report: #1101993

• J & J Creative Design Solutions
    2045 Sapace Park Suite # 178, Houston, TX 77058
    , Select State/Province
    USA

J & J Creative Design Solutions Shriva Maprabhu A deal too sweet to be true! I had to be FAKE!! Houston Texas

I did not apply to the company but after I read the email. I thought to myself hmmm, this deal reads too good to be true. After I did not find any alerts about the business. I decided to check the SOS for the state of Texas and did not locate a business license for the company. I knew at that moment this was a SCAM!!

I entertained the sender of the information after all the documentation was sent. I called several times and none of my calls were answered or returned. Once I replied to the last email regarding the company having a valid business license no response was sent.

BE WARNED!! Never send information via email. I have worked from home before with a legitimate company and the procedure does not include providing any information that does not include a notary.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2013 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/j-j-creative-design-solutions/select-stateprovince/j-amp-j-creative-design-solutions-shriva-maprabhu-a-deal-too-sweet-to-be-true-i-had-to-1101993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content